The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Competitions

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Kiwi Katie
Visit My Farm

Competitions

Post by Kiwi Katie »

I've entered two horses in a competition, and there are a total of four entries. The competition was supposed to start today, at 10:10 it said. I'm not sure whether that means real time or game time, but in real time it's passed that and the competition hasn't started yet. Can someone tell me why??? And whether it means real time or game time?? I would really appreciate it, as I'm am fairly new to the game. I just started a few days ago. Thanks!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Competitions

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Kiwi Katie wrote:I've entered two horses in a competition, and there are a total of four entries. The competition was supposed to start today, at 10:10 it said. I'm not sure whether that means real time or game time, but in real time it's passed that and the competition hasn't started yet. Can someone tell me why??? And whether it means real time or game time?? I would really appreciate it, as I'm am fairly new to the game. I just started a few days ago. Thanks!
That competition won't run until there are at least 5 entered horses. All competitions need at least 5 entries to run. If there aren't 5 entries by the set running date, it usually will just stay there until either there are 5 entries total or if the owner decides to cancel the competition.
Kiwi Katie
Visit My Farm

Re: Competitions

Post by Kiwi Katie »

Okay, thank you!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 am