The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

What is a grade horse and a grinder

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

What is a grade horse and a grinder

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

What exactly is a grade horse and what is a grinder. I looked for grade horse in the breeds wik but can't find it
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: What is a grade horse and a grinder

Post by Mlloftus »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:What exactly is a grade horse and what is a grinder. I looked for grade horse in the breeds wik but can't find it
A grade horse is basically a mutt of the horse world, a mix of so many breeds they aren't listed. A grinder is a trained horse with good stats, usually and arab, that you enter in local shows for extra days, pony tokens, and money.
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Re: What is a grade horse and a grinder

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Mlloftus wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:What exactly is a grade horse and what is a grinder. I looked for grade horse in the breeds wik but can't find it
A grade horse is basically a mutt of the horse world, a mix of so many breeds they aren't listed. A grinder is a trained horse with good stats, usually and arab, that you enter in local shows for extra days, pony tokens, and money.
Ok thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:33 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:33 pm