The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Need help

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Need help

Post by Coda »

Hi there
I breed mustangs and only breeds of horses.
I would like to start racing some of my mustangs but I'm unsure on how to get started and where/how to race and register. Is anyone able to help me with this and figure out how to tell what horse out of my mustangs would be best for it.
Thanks Coda :)
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Need help

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Coda wrote:Hi there
I breed mustangs and only breeds of horses.
I would like to start racing some of my mustangs but I'm unsure on how to get started and where/how to race and register. Is anyone able to help me with this and figure out how to tell what horse out of my mustangs would be best for it.
Thanks Coda :)
I can't help you a ton but look at this link in my 2nd post here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=35669
Idk but if I were you I'd go for Barrel racing or some western sport, that's what I think of when I hear of mustangs. But on the other hand, a racing mustang would be cool!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am