The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

breeding

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
lilmamma2022
Visit My Farm

breeding

Post by lilmamma2022 »

im new to this game and one of my quest are to breed my stallion to my mare but when i try it says your not skilled enough for another horse???
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Re: breeding

Post by RummyTummy »

lilmamma2022 wrote:im new to this game and one of my quest are to breed my stallion to my mare but when i try it says your not skilled enough for another horse???
Hi! I'm glad you asked the question, here's what you do:

On the left side of your screen you will see a human head that says "Player" Click on that. Once you've clicked on it press "Skills" Then press "Horse Ownership" Got there? Alright you should be on a page you will see almost like a banner that says "Basic Horse Management" Then press "Begin Course" Once it ends, you complete it and you should be able to breed your horses.

Whenever you need room for horses, do what i just told you. The more courses you complete the more time it will take but you would also be allowed 2 more horse or 4 or 6.

I do remember when i did the starting quest you were supposed to do the course 2 times. You might have just forgotten to "Complete Course"

I'm glad i could help.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:45 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:45 pm