The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Stats help

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Artemis_Acanthus
Visit My Farm

Stats help

Post by Artemis_Acanthus »

I am in dire need of help!!!
My horse has 99% on each stats but whenever I train her now, her stats won't go up.
Can someone please explain!?!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Stats help

Post by EclipticEnd »

Artemis_Acanthus wrote:I am in dire need of help!!!
My horse has 99% on each stats but whenever I train her now, her stats won't go up.
I'm guessing you mean this one?

Depending on your skill at training, you'll be able to train stats to higher and higher percentages. As you learn the training skills, those percentages increase. Additionally, fatigue will play a large part in whether the horse's skill percentages go up.

If you're to where your mare is at 0% fatigue, but isn't gaining any percentage from the absolute maximum training for a skill that you can do, then it's probably a limitation on your own training stats and you'll have to upgrade them to improve your training abilities.

An example of a maximum possible training session for a skill might be:
(Strength)
Terrain = Hills
Gait = Canter
Duration = 30 min
Activity = Pull a Cart

While the above might get you an extra percentage of Strength, your horse will be majorly fatigued and you'll have to wait a few turns to do it again.

Note that Stamina is only able to go to 99.8% as far as I know; it's a bug in the game's coding, so there's no reason to try for 100% in all stats because 99% will work just fine for showing and you won't be able to complete the training quest due to the Stamina limitation.

It looks like you've maxed Stamina out, so my suggestion would be the following sessions as needed:

-Arena, Walk, 30 min, Ground Poles. This'll increase Movement and Tempo, and you can up the gait to Trot if you need to.
-Arena, Walk, 30 min, Lunge over Jumps. This'll help finish Intelligence, and if it doesn't then you can change the location to Trail.
-Arena, Gallop, 30 min, Lunge on the Flat. This'll help finish Speed, and you can change the location to the Track
and the activity to Jumping Obstacles if needed. Note that doing so will cause a lot of fatigue.

For the most part you want to stay with Arena, Walk, and 30 min to keep fatigue down.
Artemis_Acanthus
Visit My Farm

Re: Stats help

Post by Artemis_Acanthus »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Artemis_Acanthus wrote:I am in dire need of help!!!
I'm guessing you mean this one?

Depending on your skill at training, you'll be able to train stats to higher and higher percentages. As you learn the training skills, those percentages increase. Additionally, fatigue will play a large part in whether the horse's skill percentages go up.

If you're to where your mare is at 0% fatigue, but isn't gaining any percentage from the absolute maximum training for a skill that you can do, then it's probably a limitation on your own training stats and you'll have to upgrade them to improve your training abilities.

An example of a maximum possible training session for a skill might be:
(Strength)
Terrain = Hills
Gait = Canter
Duration = 30 min
Activity = Pull a Cart

While the above might get you an extra percentage of Strength, your horse will be majorly fatigued and you'll have to wait a few turns to do it again.

Note that Stamina is only able to go to 99.8% as far as I know; it's a bug in the game's coding, so there's no reason to try for 100% in all stats because 99% will work just fine for showing and you won't be able to complete the training quest due to the Stamina limitation.

It looks like you've maxed Stamina out, so my suggestion would be the following sessions as needed:

-Arena, Walk, 30 min, Ground Poles. This'll increase Movement and Tempo, and you can up the gait to Trot if you need to.
-Arena, Walk, 30 min, Lunge over Jumps. This'll help finish Intelligence, and if it doesn't then you can change the location to Trail.
-Arena, Gallop, 30 min, Lunge on the Flat. This'll help finish Speed, and you can change the location to the Track
and the activity to Jumping Obstacles if needed. Note that doing so will cause a lot of fatigue.

For the most part you want to stay with Arena, Walk, and 30 min to keep fatigue down.
Thank you very much *Toss cookie*
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:29 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:29 pm