The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Answer

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Answer

Post by GabbysPets »

tilzly wrote:Hello! I have a question about the breeding quests.My first breeding quest was to breed a baladi. I bred my arabian stallion and my north African barb mare. After the foal was born i did not get my reward for completing the quest and on my quest page it still says 0/328 completed. Do you have any idea what i did wrong? here is a link to the horse i bred :D - https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3700622
Answering the said question in case BlackOak2 doesn't get to you in a while (I hope you don't mind, BlackOak2)

The horse you bred is a mix. At the top of its info, it says it is an Arabian and North African Barb mix. If you bred a Baladi, it should read it as a Baladi instead.

More information found here regarding how to make new breeds :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Answer

Post by BlackOak2 »

:) Feel free to answer directly in topics, if you're helping with a game question. In effect, you're not hijacking in that way.
I don't mind at all, and now our player has two, differently worded, answers. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:29 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:29 pm