The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Returned after a long hiatus

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Owl_Roast
Visit My Farm

Returned after a long hiatus

Post by Owl_Roast »

Hello! I went to register for this game as it looked vaguely familiar, and realized I had an account and recovered it! I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I have no idea how to pick up where I left off- there's no notes of what my projects were, and I'm just generally confused.

Does anyone think they can help me get back on my feet?
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Returned after a long hiatus

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Owl_Roast wrote:Hello! I went to register for this game as it looked vaguely familiar, and realized I had an account and recovered it! I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I have no idea how to pick up where I left off- there's no notes of what my projects were, and I'm just generally confused.

Does anyone think they can help me get back on my feet?
Looking at your past post, it looks like you were doing something with Belgians ;)

I'm always here if you need me :D Money, grinders, you name it ;)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Returned after a long hiatus

Post by BlackOak2 »

You're not terribly familiar to my memory... but that just means you weren't active in chat when I was and you weren't active in the forums. So... that only means you didn't need a lot of direct help and if you did, you didn't get it from me. :) But, welcome back regardless! Returnees are always great to see they're still kicking. 8-)

Anyway. Start again, unless you feel you're attached to any of the horses on your account. Picking up where you left off may be an interesting project for you, or it may not be.
You have a fairly wide range of colors and breeds on your farm, aside from the belgians. Perhaps you were working toward lightening the belgian, correcting a displeasing belgian build or aiming for western work or some medium-build disciplines?

This filly is an interesting outcome you produced. Whether you wanted to pull leopard complex into your belgian herd or wanted a lighter build, either could've been options.
It kind of comes across as an Lp project, but not for certain.

Let us know! And don't forget your grinder. ;) Those are important for bread and butter earnings and drops. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:09 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:09 am