The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ScarlettDeath
Visit My Farm

Post by ScarlettDeath »

Hi,

Iv noticed since I've been playing that it won't count my log in streak, at first I thought it was bc I was on my phone but even when I would log in on a computer it wouldn't take it. I tried to go and look in the forum but I could only find one post about it from 2018. Does any one know why it won't take my log in streak?
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Log in streak

Post by Emlyn »

ScarlettDeath wrote:Hi,

Iv noticed since I've been playing that it won't count my log in streak, at first I thought it was bc I was on my phone but even when I would log in on a computer it wouldn't take it. I tried to go and look in the forum but I could only find one post about it from 2018. Does any one know why it won't take my log in streak?
^-^ I'm pretty sure there's a bug or something with it that was never fixed
ScarlettDeath
Visit My Farm

Post by ScarlettDeath »

Aah okay thank you!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Emlyn wrote:
ScarlettDeath wrote:Hi,

^-^ I'm pretty sure there's a bug or something with it that was never fixed
Yeah, I have a similar problem. mine is that whenever i open up my laptop i have to log in again. it logs me off when ever i leave it.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Hannah771 wrote: Yeah, I have a similar problem. mine is that whenever i open up my laptop i have to log in again. it logs me off when ever i leave it.
After a while, like hours, of you not playing it will automatically log you out because you are not active lately. I think it has something to do with account security or something, I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it is supposed to do that.
What I like to do in this circumstance (which is probably not the best solution) is if there's a pop-up that says "would you like to save your password" click yes and it will automatically fill it in when you get onto the page so all you have to click is "log in", but again it is probably not the best solution ^-^
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Emlyn wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Yeah, I have a similar problem. mine is that whenever i open up my laptop i have to log in again. it logs me off when ever i leave it.
After a while, like hours, of you not playing it will automatically log you out because you are not active lately. I think it has something to do with account security or something, I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it is supposed to do that.
What I like to do in this circumstance (which is probably not the best solution) is if there's a pop-up that says "would you like to save your password" click yes and it will automatically fill it in when you get onto the page so all you have to click is "log in", but again it is probably not the best solution ^-^
Okay, thanks for the advice.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Hannah771 wrote:
Emlyn wrote: After a while, like hours, of you not playing it will automatically log you out because you are not active lately. I think it has something to do with account security or something, I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it is supposed to do that.
Okay, thanks for the advice.
No problem :3
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:23 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:23 am