The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How to make Geldings

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

How to make Geldings

Post by Diamond Filly »

Um, hi,
I saw the option on the 'for sale' place in the market, and there is an option to buy geldings, but I've never seen any. I just wanted to know so that if I ever wanted a stallion to not be bred to anybody, i could geld him. please let me know on this.

Thanks for your help!
-Hannah771
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How to make Geldings

Post by BlackOak2 »

Hannah771 wrote:Um, hi,
I saw the option on the 'for sale' place in the market, and there is an option to buy geldings, but I've never seen any. I just wanted to know so that if I ever wanted a stallion to not be bred to anybody, i could geld him. please let me know on this.

Thanks for your help!
-Hannah771
Sorry, not yet implemented in-game. It's supposed to come to us with the veterinary release. It may be released sooner, however, that will be up to admin.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: How to make Geldings

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:Um, hi,

Thanks for your help!
-Hannah771
Sorry, not yet implemented in-game. It's supposed to come to us with the veterinary release. It may be released sooner, however, that will be up to admin.
Okay, thanks for letting me know!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:48 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:48 am