The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Still Being Worked On?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Palecat
Visit My Farm

Still Being Worked On?

Post by Palecat »

I'm wondering if this game is still being worked on. It's really one of the best horse games I've played. It's my favorite out of all. There is so much protentional in this game, that is why I'm asking.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Still Being Worked On?

Post by Emlyn »

Palecat wrote:I'm wondering if this game is still being worked on. It's really one of the best horse games I've played. It's my favorite out of all. There is so much protentional in this game, that is why I'm asking.
Currently, they are moving the platform to a new server! I think once all of that is done, they may start adding new updates and everything. Once it is moved to the new server, Tom and Larissar might make an announcement saying something about the moving to a different server being complete and maybe what their next steps for the game are ^-^
Palecat
Visit My Farm

Re: Still Being Worked On?

Post by Palecat »

Emlyn wrote:
Palecat wrote:I'm wondering if this game is still being worked on. It's really one of the best horse games I've played. It's my favorite out of all. There is so much protentional in this game, that is why I'm asking.
Currently, they are moving the platform to a new server! I think once all of that is done, they may start adding new updates and everything. Once it is moved to the new server, Tom and Larissar might make an announcement saying something about the moving to a different server being complete and maybe what their next steps for the game are ^-^
Thank you for letting me know! That's good news for sure.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:11 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:11 pm