The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New breed creation

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Re: New breed creation

Post by Royale Ranch »

rosie0922 wrote:
K's Eventing wrote: I am aware, thank you, but does that apply to AC stock? I test them and the ones I end up with are mainly 5* for their breed and n/a for a different breed I am trying to breed for.
So that's where it's probably important to backtrack and buy the breed book for that breed and evaluate them for that to begin with. Then you may have to breed those horses, once you have them, to a grade horse that's more like a CB to get horses that are more likely to work in the recipe.
It may help, it may not, but feel free to skim over my farm log. (I have linked the first relevant post below.)
I breed horses for breed creation, and only use AC horses. (the latter posts may be the most help as i've learned more as time goes on)

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14067&start=14

this post may be of interest: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14067&start=32
and this: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14067&start=54
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14067&start=68

the whole farm log: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14067

idk.. maybe.

Another (separate) post explaining (one way) to estimate if the foal will be a success: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=40600#p341384
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

Royale Ranch wrote:
rosie0922 wrote: So that's where it's probably important to backtrack and buy the breed book for that breed and evaluate them for that to begin with. Then you may have to breed those horses, once you have them, to a grade horse that's more like a CB to get horses that are more likely to work in the recipe.
It may help, it may not, but feel free to skim over my farm log. (I have linked the first relevant post below.)
I breed horses for breed creation, and only use AC horses. (the latter posts may be the most help as i've learned more as time goes on)

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14067&start=14

this post may be of interest: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14067&start=32
and this: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14067&start=54
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14067&start=68

the whole farm log: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14067

idk.. maybe.

Another (separate) post explaining (one way) to estimate if the foal will be a success: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=40600#p341384
This will help out! Thank you, Royale Ranch!
celine0983
Visit My Farm

Post by celine0983 »

I'm confused! I bred my Shetland to a Falabella for a Miniature and it didn't work even though that's what it says to do in the wiki? I've also tried with a Falabella to a Shetland.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:53 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:53 am