The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Accidentally created a 3rd account

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Peridwen
Visit My Farm

Accidentally created a 3rd account

Post by Peridwen »

Hey Tom and Larissa,

I had totally forgotten that I played HWO a long while back, and I had changed my emails since then, so I ended up accidentally creating this Peridwen account as a new account. I discovered it when I tried to create a second account to test a training theory and received a notice that I already had an account.

User rosie0922 was kind enough to give me a grinder, horse : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3771691

As I don't want his/her generosity to be penalized, can I either return the horse to the user or move it to my other account before this one is deleted?

Is it possible for you to delete this account so I am no longer breaking the rules?

Thank you,
Peri (known originally as RilkaGreen/RilkaGreen2)
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Accidentally created a 3rd account

Post by Tom »

The rules are not that strict. You can move the horse by selling it to yourself or keep the third account, it is not a problem.
Peridwen
Visit My Farm

Re: Accidentally created a 3rd account

Post by Peridwen »

Ok, Thank you. I will transfer it to one of the old accounts and deactivate this one.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:31 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:31 am