The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

What Disciplines?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Palecat
Visit My Farm

What Disciplines?

Post by Palecat »

I'm trying to breed better North African Barbs and I'm wondering what Disciplines they are good at? What stats should I breed for?
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: What Disciplines?

Post by Emlyn »

Palecat wrote:I'm trying to breed better North African Barbs and I'm wondering what Disciplines they are good at? What stats should I breed for?
They can be good at anything you want them to be!
You just have to breed for the certain event you want them to do!
If you want to go off of the real-life breed ranch work is what they are primarily used for, so in-game words Western, based on their good muscular physique, they are also all-around horses.
Palecat
Visit My Farm

Re: What Disciplines?

Post by Palecat »

Emlyn wrote:
Palecat wrote:I'm trying to breed better North African Barbs and I'm wondering what Disciplines they are good at? What stats should I breed for?
They can be good at anything you want them to be!
You just have to breed for the certain event you want them to do!
If you want to go off of the real-life breed ranch work is what they are primarily used for, so in-game words Western, based on their good muscular physique, they are also all-around horses.
Thank you. That helped a lot. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:01 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:01 am