The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Player Bonus

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Palecat5
Visit My Farm

Player Bonus

Post by Palecat5 »

Increases the maximum number of horses you can own by 25%. How many more horses can you own if you buy this?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Player Bonus

Post by BlackOak2 »

Palecat5 wrote:Increases the maximum number of horses you can own by 25%. How many more horses can you own if you buy this?
The algorithm works off of the amount of horses you can currently have. So if you can only own 100 head, the number of horse-heads added will be different than if you can own the max of 211 head. Plus, if you purchase it early, it will add to your maximum in kind, so that purchasing early (before you learn to be able to own the max of 211 head), you will still get the maximum ownership with the purchase when you learn to be able to own that max.

Purchasing early will not change the amount you can have versus purchasing later or after you learn your max.

With max ownership, your count I think goes up about 50 horses. So that your total amount, with the bonus, leaves you in the 260, 270 area.
However, that's the estimate and not the exact. Please keep that in mind. :)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Palecat5
Visit My Farm

Re: Player Bonus

Post by Palecat5 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Palecat5 wrote:Increases the maximum number of horses you can own by 25%. How many more horses can you own if you buy this?
The algorithm works off of the amount of horses you can currently have. So if you can only own 100 head, the number of horse-heads added will be different than if you can own the max of 211 head. Plus, if you purchase it early, it will add to your maximum in kind, so that purchasing early (before you learn to be able to own the max of 211 head), you will still get the maximum ownership with the purchase when you learn to be able to own that max.

Purchasing early will not change the amount you can have versus purchasing later or after you learn your max.

With max ownership, your count I think goes up about 50 horses. So that your total amount, with the bonus, leaves you in the 260, 270 area.
However, that's the estimate and not the exact. Please keep that in mind. :)
Thank you for the help! Looks like it's worth me getting it!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:52 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:52 pm