The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Decision help

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Em's Holding
Visit My Farm

Decision help

Post by Em's Holding »

I am stumped when it comes to culling off horses. I have about 50-80 foals and want to train them all, even though most will not succeed in competing. So how would I decide which horses I should keep and which I should cull? Does anyone have a guide or tips when it comes to culling horses?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Decision help

Post by BlackOak2 »

Em's Holding wrote:I am stumped when it comes to culling off horses. I have about 50-80 foals and want to train them all, even though most will not succeed in competing. So how would I decide which horses I should keep and which I should cull? Does anyone have a guide or tips when it comes to culling horses?
These might help. Found in community reminders in my quicklinks. At the very least, they should get your brain working. :)

Most of them (or all) should be found under the 'Interesting New Developments' section.

Community Reminder - A Few How-To's & New Developments

Community Reminder - May 2021

Community Reminder - Holiday 2021 <-- This one specifically covers reducing herd size.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Em's Holding wrote:I am stumped when it comes to culling off horses. I have about 50-80 foals and want to train them all, even though most will not succeed in competing. So how would I decide which horses I should keep and which I should cull? Does anyone have a guide or tips when it comes to culling horses?
These might help. Found in community reminders in my quicklinks. At the very least, they should get your brain working. :)

Most of them (or all) should be found under the 'Interesting New Developments' section.

Community Reminder - Holiday 2021 <-- This one specifically covers reducing herd size.
Thank you so much, BlackOak! It helps a bunch, I may or may not be a horse hoarder....oops...I understand now what I may need to do now ^-^ thank you again!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Emlyn wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Thank you so much, BlackOak! It helps a bunch, I may or may not be a horse hoarder....oops...I understand now what I may need to do now ^-^ thank you again!
Eh... What's one more??? :lol: :mrgreen:

Yeah... We all go done that road at some point. :roll:

So... Good luck! 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:22 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:22 am