Community Forum

Foe list

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Foe list

Post by BlackOak2 »

Destany662 wrote:....
After repeated rejections, simply ignore the offers thereafter. By ignoring them, they will have to manually go back in, delete the offer on your horse and reenter it with a new one (a change to their offer).

All you'll need to do, is carefully select the offer you want, when you sell your horse. The foe list will help you to ignore them, but won't limit them from being able to outright purchase your immediate sales, it won't block them from visiting your farm or looking at your horses, and it won't block them from using any of your standing studs. You also won't see any of their posts in the forums, but it won't block your posts from them... I think... I could be wrong with that one, I haven't tried or asked for confirmation with that. -_-

Sadly, we do have people that will spam offers. If contact doesn't work and you find they're doing so with an unusual amount of your sales (i.e. you've sold 25+ horses for OBO with a minimum suggested price and they have consistently lowballed offers on every one and have ignored contact to 'please stop'), you might be able to seek help from admin and under the justification of 'spamming' or even 'harassment'.

Please keep it in mind. And also, some of our lowball spammers are young players... perhaps... far younger than the ability to understand some concepts about gameplay or fair gameplay, or getting along with the community. Maturity, intelligence and comprehension plays a part in the community and the game... as well as language barriers.

Anyway, good luck! Most of us have experienced lowball offers from time to time.

:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

DestinoRidge wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: From what I've seen, adding someone to your foe list only blocks you from seeing their messages and you don't get notifications from them. I've only used it once though, when I needed a break from drama.
Well at least I won’t see the lowball offers when they come. I’m starting to just add people that repeatedly lowball to that list.
What are lowballs?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote:
DestinoRidge wrote:
Well at least I won’t see the lowball offers when they come. I’m starting to just add people that repeatedly lowball to that list.
What are lowballs?
Never mind, I understand now. :)
Become a Patron!