The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Foe list

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Foe list

Post by DestinoRidge »

Does adding people to the foe list act as blocking them? Like restrict them from interacting with your account in any way? I just added someone to mine for spam lowball offers on multiple horses but want to know if they’ll still be able to send lowball offers.
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Re: Foe list

Post by GabbysPets »

Destany662 wrote:Does adding people to the foe list act as blocking them? Like restrict them from interacting with your account in any way? I just added someone to mine for spam lowball offers on multiple horses but want to know if they’ll still be able to send lowball offers.
From what I've seen, adding someone to your foe list only blocks you from seeing their messages and you don't get notifications from them. I've only used it once though, when I needed a break from drama.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

GabbysPets wrote:
Destany662 wrote:Does adding people to the foe list act as blocking them? Like restrict them from interacting with your account in any way? I just added someone to mine for spam lowball offers on multiple horses but want to know if they’ll still be able to send lowball offers.
From what I've seen, adding someone to your foe list only blocks you from seeing their messages and you don't get notifications from them. I've only used it once though, when I needed a break from drama.
Well at least I won’t see the lowball offers when they come. I’m starting to just add people that repeatedly lowball to that list.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Have you tried pinging them to not offer lowballs? Just wondering.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Have you tried pinging them to not offer lowballs? Just wondering.
I feel like me repeatedly declining 5+ offers is kind of a hint. But I don’t know how to ping either, do you get a notification if someone pings you?
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Destany662 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Have you tried pinging them to not offer lowballs? Just wondering.
I feel like me repeatedly declining 5+ offers is kind of a hint. But I don’t know how to ping either, do you get a notification if someone pings you?
Yeah, a lot of times pinging will help. If you give me the usernames of the people, I can ping them for you. Or, if you want to ping someone, copy and paste the code below. But to answer your question, yes, the person you ping will get a notification.

Code: Select all

[quote="username of who you're pinging"]Ping[/quote]
your message to them goes here
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Destany662 wrote:
Yeah, a lot of times pinging will help. If you give me the usernames of the people, I can ping them for you. Or, if you want to ping someone, copy and paste the code below. But to answer your question, yes, the person you ping will get a notification.

Ok perfect, I appreciate that thank you.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Destany662 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Yeah, a lot of times pinging will help. If you give me the usernames of the people, I can ping them for you. Or, if you want to ping someone, copy and paste the code below. But to answer your question, yes, the person you ping will get a notification.

No problemo :)
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Destany662 wrote:
No problemo :)
Would you actually be able to ping them for me if you don’t mind? I’m going to mess it up I have a hard time linking horses right too lol. Their username is Under908
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Destany662 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: No problemo :)
Would you actually be able to ping them for me if you don’t mind? I’m going to mess it up I have a hard time linking horses right too lol. Their username is Under908
Haha absolutely :)
I'll do it on my Pinging page and ping you too so you can reply if necessary :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:16 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:16 pm