The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Is This Against The Rules?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
PoliteFroggy
Visit My Farm

Is This Against The Rules?

Post by PoliteFroggy »

Hey, so sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to check if offering a HWO service for real money is against the rules? I recently saw a forum post about it- to be clear, they have not yet posted any out of game accounts, but I thought it could be a good idea to clarify this. I apologize if you're already aware of this, but just in case, this is the forum.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41455
Tom wrote:ping
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Is This Against The Rules?

Post by Emlyn »

PoliteFroggy wrote:Hey!
brightspace16 wrote:Hey!
I believe it is, unless it is pre-approved by Admin to sell anything on the site ^-^
I remember a little back (2019ish) seeing a forum for irl sales and some replies saying it was against.
I have the same curious thought you do : D
I don't blame the person, though, because they may or may not know it is ^-^
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Thanks. Yes it is not allowed.
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

PoliteFroggy wrote:Hey, so sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to check if offering a HWO service for real money is against the rules? I recently saw a forum post about it- to be clear, they have not yet posted any out of game accounts, but I thought it could be a good idea to clarify this. I apologize if you're already aware of this, but just in case, this is the forum.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41455
Tom wrote:ping
this is my bad! I had no idea!! I have updated my post to reflect the rules :D
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

Emlyn wrote:
PoliteFroggy wrote:Hey!
brightspace16 wrote:Hey!
I believe it is, unless it is pre-approved by Admin to sell anything on the site ^-^
I remember a little back (2019ish) seeing a forum for irl sales and some replies saying it was against.
I have the same curious thought you do : D
I don't blame the person, though, because they may or may not know it is ^-^
Once again, this is my bad! I have updated my post. I was unaware of the rules and just joined the game about 2 months ago :?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:)
Found in my quick-links: March 2021 under the archive section, with a quick-read summary of:
This release covers real money transactions, the prevention of usage of our private studs and overall keeping peace in the community.
For any of those still interested in reading it.
:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:39 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:39 am