The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How do I upgrade my account???

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm

How do I upgrade my account???

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

So I wanna do the logo thingy BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT idk how when it say I need to upgrade my account does that mean I need to do the paying membership???? orrrrr what? lol sorry if this is a dumb question
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: How do I upgrade my account???

Post by Emlyn »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:So I wanna do the logo thingy BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT idk how when it say I need to upgrade my account does that mean I need to do the paying membership???? orrrrr what? lol sorry if this is a dumb question
You will need to spend PT to get premium! ^-^ here is a guide, and the first part explains what it is!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29327
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm

Re: How do I upgrade my account???

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

Emlyn wrote:
HorseCrazy275 wrote:So I wanna do the logo thingy BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT idk how when it say I need to upgrade my account does that mean I need to do the paying membership???? orrrrr what? lol sorry if this is a dumb question
You will need to spend PT to get premium! ^-^ here is a guide, and the first part explains what it is!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29327
Ok tysm!!!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:42 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:42 pm