The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The URL you specified is invalid.

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Moonfrost18
Visit My Farm

The URL you specified is invalid.

Post by Moonfrost18 »

Hello, I'm having trouble adding an avatar and stable logo to the game.

I made and uploaded an image to imgur and no matter what I do I cannot get it to work.

The picture is 90 x 80 pixels and I've tried both the image link and direct link.
I either get "The URL you specified is invalid." or "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct."

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
Frosted Moon Belgians, Thoroughbreds and Quarter Horses.
-Available for Stud
-Belgian Sales
-Thoroughbred Sales
-Quarter Horse Sales[/center][/size]
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The URL you specified is invalid.

Post by BlackOak2 »

Moonfrost18 wrote:Hello, I'm having trouble adding an avatar and stable logo to the game.

I made and uploaded an image to imgur and no matter what I do I cannot get it to work.

The picture is 90 x 80 pixels and I've tried both the image link and direct link.
I either get "The URL you specified is invalid." or "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct."

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
These are sometimes problematic. Let me find the help topic that concerns this...
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29327
Try this guide first, if you haven't already.

And let us know if it's still not working. We do have other players that can help you figure this out, but for the most part, that guide settles many of the issues.

Perhaps it's a simple thing. *fingers crossed*
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Moonfrost18
Visit My Farm

Post by Moonfrost18 »

BlackOak2 wrote: These are sometimes problematic. Let me find the help topic that concerns this...
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29327
Try this guide first, if you haven't already.

And let us know if it's still not working. We do have other players that can help you figure this out, but for the most part, that guide settles many of the issues.

Perhaps it's a simple thing. *fingers crossed*
Tried everything in the post but sadly it still isn't working :( Thank you so much anyways! Hopefully some others will have advice!
-Available for Stud
-Belgian Sales
-Thoroughbred Sales
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Moonfrost18 wrote:Hello, I'm having trouble adding an avatar and stable logo to the game.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
Link the URL here so I can have a look at it please.
Moonfrost18
Visit My Farm

Post by Moonfrost18 »

Tom wrote:
avatar: https://i.imgur.com/2XgO1VM.png
logo: https://i.imgur.com/SKql3YF.png
-Available for Stud
-Belgian Sales
-Thoroughbred Sales
Rylie III
Visit My Farm

Post by Rylie III »

Tom wrote:

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
I'm also having this issue, with the error "The Logo Url field is invalid". I was actually just trying to expand my farm, and it wouldn't let me. The funny thing is, I didn't even change my farm logo - it's the same one I've been using for years.

The link was: https://i.imgur.com/DvE7v7j.png

Thinking it might just be an Imgur issue, I tried reuploading it to 2 other sites, and still got the same error. I had to remove my logo completely to be able to expand my farm.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

There is something going on and we are working on it. Please keep posting similar issues to this thread so we can track down the problem.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:27 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:27 pm