The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Selling

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
jada.ann.1215
Visit My Farm

Selling

Post by jada.ann.1215 »

Can you sell tack you bought? If not, how do I make money quick? :)
KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Re: Selling

Post by KayaineII »

jada.ann.1215 wrote:Can you sell tack you bought? If not, how do I make money quick? :)
You can, but only for a fraction of what you bought it at. The easiest way to make money is to show a horse in local shows. The better trained the horse, the higher the level it can compete at in local shows and the more money you can make.
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

jada.ann.1215 wrote:Can you sell tack you bought? If not, how do I make money quick? :)
hi I hope I don't sound mean or anything but u bought my horse one that clearly said RESERVED FOR DRESSAGE QUEEN im sorry but I need that horse back she was training for me
From the pastures of the Amazing Arabs
jada.ann.1215
Visit My Farm

Post by jada.ann.1215 »

Hey! Get on the chat room and we can discuss it!
Spiritmist11
Visit My Farm

Post by Spiritmist11 »

wow so rude if you wanted it to be for sale then sell the * horse.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Spiritmist11 wrote:wow so rude if you wanted it to be for sale then sell the * horse.
Don't be too quick to judge.
We just had private sales implemented this year. And in fact, they were implemented after this post.

Check out the help forum, there's a lot of good guides for players, including new players.
Spiritmist11
Visit My Farm

Post by Spiritmist11 »

Ok I'm sorry your right not right to judge.
ClaireAlmondlakeSSO
Visit My Farm

Post by ClaireAlmondlakeSSO »

Does anyone know how to sell stuff? I bought a martingale and now I have no money left XD lease help
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ClaireAlmondlakeSSO wrote:Does anyone know how to sell stuff? I bought a martingale and now I have no money left XD lease help
You sell your inventory through your inventory. Player, Inventory. Each item listed will also have a button for selling, but it's only a fraction of what you paid.

If you link a horse I will offer a one-time influx of money of 50k for you. I can take a rehome, an age out or a return, however, the return WILL age during the time it is with me. Your best bet, is to purchase a $1 horse from the market and apply it up for private sale. If you get another offer higher than mine for that horse, accept that one instead, but my offer will then be void and my offer restrictions will NOT extend to any other offer (return of a horse you want, for instance). So if you don't have a rehomable horse OR a horse that you don't need anymore (age out only), then the $1 horse from the market is your way out.

Also, if you can't take a turn because of feeding horses, strip all of your horses feed. Don't worry, your horses CANNOT die from obesity or starvation. The only way they can pass on, in game, so far, is by old age (that chance starts at 17 years and increases as the horse ages, most tend to go between 22 and 24 years).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
horselover25239
Visit My Farm

Post by horselover25239 »

how do u sell tack ??? Need to know asap
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:54 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:54 am