The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Deli Breeding Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Deli Breeding Club

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Hello! I have just bred a filly of the Deli breed!
I would like to make a deli breeding club for anyone who would like to join and attempt at breeding a deli, buy any from me and help me breed more Deli horses! :D :D
~Dakota McCurley~
TahomaHills
Visit My Farm

Re: Deli Breeding Club

Post by TahomaHills »

If anyone needs a Caspian stud for the project, I have a whole pasture of them with some nice colts growing up in my mare pastures also. I breed for low COI and improving GP. If there is a stud in my pasture that would work in your project just lemme know and I'll put him up for stud service.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/110334
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Re: Deli Breeding Club

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

TahomaHills wrote:If anyone needs a Caspian stud for the project, I have a whole pasture of them with some nice colts growing up in my mare pastures also. I breed for low COI and improving GP. If there is a stud in my pasture that would work in your project just lemme know and I'll put him up for stud service.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/110334
ok thank you very much i will let you know if you need one :D
~Dakota McCurley~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 pm