The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Karabair Breeders’ Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: Karabair Breeders’ Association

Post by Heartland2001 »

Shill Farm wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote:Username:heartland2001
Side Accounts: heartlandfreeze
Commitment Level: casual
Focus: breeding how quality dressage horses with 60+ movement and cute face markings
Need funds? yes
Need stock? yes
I agree to the terms and conditions: yes
notes i need mare but i have some stallions when i get a good line of horses going i will start training and competing competitly
Welcome to the breeder's association. I'm sure I have a mare for you.
thankyou :D
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

KBA Update: Tea's here, she's just busy

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Hey everyone!
Tea here (I've been lurking on this side account for a few months). Probably should have linked my side accounts in this topic, but I did not. My bad.
I got pretty frustrated with my Karabairs- and thus haven't been on my main account in a while :)
I will pick my account back up soon. I've been pretty busy with college and other life things.
Shill Farms, I appreciate your attempts to keep the program going, and we can discuss a leadership position if that's something you'd like to continue doing.
How're everyone's programs doing? If y'all would like to link a few recent foals or champs you're proud of, I'd love to see!
-Tenacious Equine/Cypress Creek Elites/Tea's Freezer ("Tea")
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: KBA Update: Tea's here, she's just busy

Post by Shill Farm »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Hey everyone!
Tea here (I've been lurking on this side account for a few months). Probably should have linked my side accounts in this topic, but I did not. My bad.
I got pretty frustrated with my Karabairs- and thus haven't been on my main account in a while :)
I will pick my account back up soon. I've been pretty busy with college and other life things.
Shill Farms, I appreciate your attempts to keep the program going, and we can discuss a leadership position if that's something you'd like to continue doing.
How're everyone's programs doing? If y'all would like to link a few recent foals or champs you're proud of, I'd love to see!
That's entirely up to you. I just hated to see these great horses get lost in the shuffle.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Hey everyone!
Nice to have you back
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

Heartland2001 wrote:...
I'll get you put onto the member list!
If you haven't received a mare yet, let me know and I'll give you one from my "unbred mares" pasture.
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Shill Farm wrote: That's entirely up to you. I just hated to see these great horses get lost in the shuffle.
If you'd like to be in charge of organizing association contests, you could definitely take that over- I'm nowhere close to setting anything up yet. I would provide a pretty good chunk of the prizes.
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

Tenacious Equine wrote:
Shill Farm wrote: That's entirely up to you. I just hated to see these great horses get lost in the shuffle.
If you'd like to be in charge of organizing association contests, you could definitely take that over- I'm nowhere close to setting anything up yet. I would provide a pretty good chunk of the prizes.
I would definitely work on that. :D
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Re: Karabair Breeder's Association

Shill Farm wrote:
Tenacious Equine wrote: If you'd like to be in charge of organizing association contests, you could definitely take that over- I'm nowhere close to setting anything up yet. I would provide a pretty good chunk of the prizes.
I would definitely work on that. :D
Alright! Shoot me a message on my side account (this one's upgrade expired and I'm not on it as much) and if/when you do get a topic set up for that I'll link it in the main post.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Username: Coda
Side Accounts: Soon I'll make my second account called Coda02 or Coda2
Commitment Level: semi-casual and Color Breeder
Focus: Colors
Need funds? No Not yet as I have 100k
Need stock? Yes
Notes:
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Coda wrote:Username: Coda
Side Accounts: Soon I'll make my second account called Coda02 or Coda2
Commitment Level: semi-casual and Color Breeder
Focus: Colors
Need funds? No Not yet as I have 100k
Need stock? Yes
Notes:
I can give you some stock. Mare and Stallion, correct?
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:25 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:25 pm