The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Better Tarpan Troop (BTT) || Open

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Earienlasgalen
Visit My Farm

Re: Better Tarpan Troop (BTT) || Open

Post by Earienlasgalen »

I really like the look of the mare you posted! you play much more quickly than me but I hope I'll have two or three tarpan foals in the next few days as I'm back from my holydays
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

I've been trying to take it easy but I'm finally getting my 100% Tarpans and I'm excited. They've been turning out pretty great!

But... I'm getting a lot and some don't fit my requirements. Here's my recent foal list:

Colts:
1 || Bay Blanket || 5* Mongolian, 5* Tarpan || 53,790 HGP || 30.92% COI
2 || Bay Dun || 5* Mongolian, 5* Tarpan || 54,961 HGP || 35.34% COI
3 || Bay Dun || 4* Mongolian, 4* Tarpan || 52,074 HGP || 29.41% COI
4 || Bay || 3* Mongolian, 4* Tarpan || 58,592 HGP || 42.85% COI
5 || Bay Dun || 4* Mongolian, 4* Tarpan || 57,655 HGP || 42.75% COI
6 || Red Dun || 4* Mongolian, 5* Tarpan || 54,584 HGP || 31.29% COI
7 || Bay Dun || 4* Mongolian, 2* Tarpan || 55,006 HGP || 43.28% COI

Fillies:
1 || Bay Dun || 2* Mongolian, 3* Tarpan || 57,194 HGP || 39.78% COI
2 || Bay || 2* Mongolian, 2* Tarpan || 50,921 HGP || 44.55% COI
3 || Bay Dun || 3* Mongolian, 4* Tarpan || 55,126 HGP || 35.61% COI
4 || Bay Dun || 4* Mongolian, 4* Tarpan || 50,316 HGP || 43.71% COI

I bring this up because I'm definitely getting rid of some, and I want to check if anyone here wants them before I jump to rehoming. I'm offering any that're in red to whoever wants them in this breeding community. I'm keeping some that are borderline not great for my project just because they have useful stats that I'm hoping to use for breeding.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested! They'll be completely free.
Earienlasgalen
Visit My Farm

Post by Earienlasgalen »

I'll be happy to welcome the first filly !

I was planning on rehoming this colt but he is 5* mongolian so if you are interested you can have him
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3661976
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Earienlasgalen wrote:I'll be happy to welcome the first filly !

I was planning on rehoming this colt but he is 5* mongolian so if you are interested you can have him
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3661976
I appreciate it, but I have more than enough colts at the moment. She's up for offers. : )
Earienlasgalen
Visit My Farm

Post by Earienlasgalen »

Done, consider the 50000 a donation for the program!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Just realized I never replied. It was much appreciated!

I also have this guy if anyone's interested in him; I'm trying to stay away from Blankets else I'd keep him. I'm also looking to get rid of this filly.

And if anyone's looking for some Broodmares, I have a list of my current Tarpans here. I'd be willing to pass over some of the Gen 0 ones after they foal if anyone's in need of them. I'm just trying to draw out some creams before I finish up with them completely, but so far the probabilities are saying a hard no on cream Tarpan foals.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

If any of you are looking for some new stock I can probably offer both 100% Tarpans and 95% Tarpan crosses which will always create 100% Tarpans if bred with a purebred.

My 95% ones are looking to be in the 55k-62k HGP range and my 100% ones are for the most part in the 50k-60k HGP range. I haven't taken a full inventory of all of them yet, but I know that some have varnish and those that do might be sold since I'm not wanting that in my herd.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:17 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:17 pm