The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by Lcameron »

I am happy to sell a few of my Arabians to you if you need them :D
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:ping
Hey, how are your Araboulonnais?
I'm selling off all of them on this account and breeding more on my other one. I need to make space for other trainees.
I was wondering if you and
8arbarossa wrote:8arbarossa
would like to buy them?
They're partially trained, and one of them (Gallico Regem) is nearly fully trained.
Have a great day 8-)
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote:ping
Hey, how are your Araboulonnais?
I'm selling off all of them on this account and breeding more on my other one. I need to make space for other trainees.
8arbarossa wrote:8arbarossa
would like to buy them?
They're partially trained, and one of them (Gallico Regem) is nearly fully trained.
Have a great day 8-)
id be interested in some as my arabs arent producing araboulonnias and instead crosses and my main two are getting on the old side so id love to take some new stock in
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: Hey, how are your Araboulonnais?

would like to buy them?
Have a great day 8-)
id be interested in some as my arabs arent producing araboulonnias and instead crosses and my main two are getting on the old side so id love to take some new stock in
Ok, take a look around my pasture! (Yes, one pasture, I'm that broke) I'll be selling the nearly trained one for much more as he was the first horse I started training.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: id be interested in some as my arabs arent producing araboulonnias and instead crosses and my main two are getting on the old side so id love to take some new stock in
Ok, take a look around my pasture! (Yes, one pasture, I'm that broke) I'll be selling the nearly trained one for much more as he was the first horse I started training.
not the only broke person :lol: im more then happy to take in one or two of your younger araboulonnias stallions and do some training on them if i have room since my mare does need the breeding
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: Ok, take a look around my pasture! (Yes, one pasture, I'm that broke) I'll be selling the nearly trained one for much more as he was the first horse I started training.
not the only broke person :lol: im more then happy to take in one or two of your younger araboulonnias stallions and do some training on them if i have room since my mare does need the breeding
Well, there's Sleek Lion and the filly I bought form you, Grand Heart?
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: not the only broke person :lol: im more then happy to take in one or two of your younger araboulonnias stallions and do some training on them if i have room since my mare does need the breeding
Well, there's Sleek Lion and the filly I bought form you, Grand Heart?
sleep lion would be nice, i would prefer to not in breed
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: Well, there's Sleek Lion and the filly I bought form you, Grand Heart?
sleep lion would be nice, i would prefer to not in breed
Oh, right! Well there's Gallico Regem, Equus Imperatoria and Coeur de Lion too.
Sleek Lion will be up in a sec.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: sleep lion would be nice, i would prefer to not in breed
Oh, right! Well there's Gallico Regem, Equus Imperatoria and Coeur de Lion too.
alright but i cant offer much because i am broke
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: Oh, right! Well there's Gallico Regem, Equus Imperatoria and Coeur de Lion too.
alright but i cant offer much because i am broke
Not as broke as I am- I have 3k
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:55 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:55 pm