The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by elizabeth1 »

8arbarossa wrote:
elizabeth1 wrote: I would be honored to take them
Do you promise to compete with him and keep him alive? If so, i sell him to you for a dollar, when you dont want him anymore i would like the option to buy him back, is that oke? :)

I think he would feel at home with you ;)
Yes I will show him, and ill put him up for stud for a dollar so other players can benefit
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

elizabeth1 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
Do you promise to compete with him and keep him alive? If so, i sell him to you for a dollar, when you dont want him anymore i would like the option to buy him back, is that oke? :)

Yes I will show him, and ill put him up for stud for a dollar so other players can benefit
Great, he is up for offers
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

elizabeth1 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

1 dollar would have been enough, but ofcourse i appreciate it.
Good luck with him and if you need anything Araboulonnais related, let me know.
btw have you seen that i also have a boulonnais for sale, so you can make a new line :?: 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

Nah, I couldn't take a dollar for a fully trained horse. You worked hard on it. And yeah I saw he's a great stud colt. I think I'm going to keep my lines kinda closed atm, and breed up my skills and stats! But, thank you so much for the great horse hope to have many more wonderful horses coming soon.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

elizabeth1 wrote:Nah, I couldn't take a dollar for a fully trained horse. You worked hard on it. And yeah I saw he's a great stud colt. I think I'm going to keep my lines kinda closed atm, and breed up my skills and stats! But, thank you so much for the great horse hope to have many more wonderful horses coming soon.
Good, i hope so too.
Training Louis was 25.000, so you are right that he is worth more then 1 dollar. good to see you appreciate him 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

Yeah, I've paid the training fee for a few of my horses that I've used as showers lol so when I saw he was fully trained it just hurt me to offer a dollar. And yeah he is very much appreciated and will be used and shown to the best of his abilities.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

elizabeth1 wrote:Yeah, I've paid the training fee for a few of my horses that I've used as showers lol so when I saw he was fully trained it just hurt me to offer a dollar. And yeah he is very much appreciated and will be used and shown to the best of his abilities.
YEAH, i have seen him winning shows all day! GOOD JOB :) :) i think you already earned your money back :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/80665

I have got some colored stallions now! Thought you all might like to see where my breeding has gone.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Stormchase Stables wrote:ping
Cougar wrote:ping
Kuro-Chan wrote:ping
vallers wrote:ping
elizabeth1 wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/80665

I have got some colored stallions now! Thought you all might like to see where my breeding has gone.
Perhaps someone has an interest in this nice filly?
Strength 33
Stamina 35 GOLD
Intelligence GOLD
Balance 33 GREEN
Movement 35
Agility 42 GOLD
Tempo 33GREEN

Im looking for the right breeder, so dont mind look at the offers from other players
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

If any of you guys needs stallions for your breeding I would be happy to put some up for stud. '

(Colored Stallions) http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/80665
(High GP stallion) http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/80666
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:03 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:03 pm