The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Mongolians

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Mongolians

Post by BlackOak2 »

AltNazarach wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Sounds perfect, I'll hunt up a good grinder and start on him/her now. It's likely to take me a couple days to fully train anyway, so again, no rush. :D
Ok, again many thanks ^^ (better ping me an Nazarach then cause I'll freeze this one when she dropped her foal and I may not notice otherwise -.-')
Understood, Will do!
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

BlackOak2 wrote:
AltNazarach wrote:
Ok, again many thanks ^^ (better ping me an Nazarach then cause I'll freeze this one when she dropped her foal and I may not notice otherwise -.-')
Understood, Will do!
She is ready, her foal was a colt but well -.- if you want to complete the dulmen fast, she already had one dulmen foal, so maybe the sire is still there to try ;)

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

AltNazarach wrote:
She is ready, her foal was a colt but well -.- if you want to complete the dulmen fast, she already had one dulmen foal, so maybe the sire is still there to try ;)
I'm ready to accept her whenever she's posted for offers for 10k.

I will look into the dulmen foal.

I found a decent (I think) grinder prospect, I'm working on his training right now and will ping you when he's ready.
Actually, I'm putting him up for offers only, post his pickup and as soon as he's finished, I'll accept and send him to you.

AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

BlackOak2 wrote:
I'm ready to accept her whenever she's posted for offers for 10k.

I will look into the dulmen foal.

I found a decent (I think) grinder prospect, I'm working on his training right now and will ping you when he's ready.
Actually, I'm putting him up for offers only, post his pickup and as soon as he's finished, I'll accept and send him to you.

Nice, I love his stockings, like highlegged boots ^o^ I'll eagerly await him :D
Stick
Visit My Farm

Post by Stick »

Hilayla wrote:I'd be happy to do a brood or two just link me to the stallion you'd like to use. They are pregnant at the moment (I think) and I'll keep checking the Yakut Evals as I have more born. I am also possibly open to sell them as well but I need to check ages and how many times I've bred them and what not.

This goes for anyone else too. I'm happy to help with goals and such. Look around my farm and feel free to message or ping me if I can help in any way. :D

EDIT: The older mare just had a filly, sadly n/a for Yakut as well but I'll sell you the mare cheap. I went ahead and put her up so offer whatever and she's yours. She's the mom of almost all my Mongols and related to most of my other breeds so I should really get her out of here. LOL
If she's still available, I'd love her! Where can I find her?
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

Dynasty wrote:Are these an expensive or difficult breed to obtain? Because I just fell in love
They're a great breed. I think all of the Tarpan/Przewalski based breeds are underappreciated, and Mongos are probably my favorite of them.

Once my herd gets in this new batch of blood, I'm hoping to start having foals to actually sell... fingers crossed.
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

redster wrote:
Dynasty wrote:Are these an expensive or difficult breed to obtain? Because I just fell in love
They're a great breed. I think all of the Tarpan/Przewalski based breeds are underappreciated, and Mongos are probably my favorite of them.

Once my herd gets in this new batch of blood, I'm hoping to start having foals to actually sell... fingers crossed.
redster is right, Mongolians are just cute in my opinion and breeding them is fairly simple; the creation goes
[ Przewalski Horse x Tarpan ] x Tarpan
and most tarps already are 4* evals, just the bodysize often is a bit lesser than needed;
as for the evals:

Height: 11.3-14.0hh

Build: Medium to Medium Heavy

Body Size: 40-60%

Type: 50-70% Pony Type
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

If anyone is in need of 5* Mongolian Studs, here are my current purebreds - if you are interested in any just tell me here and I'll put them up :)

Mi Sè

Shibai Sun

(He is already available)
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

AltNazarach wrote:Mi Sè
Oho! I see you're breeding in other colors! That's pretty cool. I've been wanting to see things like that in the breeds that have colors outside of dun in real life. And the COI% is nice and low. ♥
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

Stick wrote: If she's still available, I'd love her! Where can I find her?
She died earlier. :( I have one filly and a couple of colts. I'm working to breed more and I have several Tarpan X Przewalski crosses I'm. I get all fillies for those crosses but my mongols are mostly boys. I have one part Mongolian mare, I'm breeding like crazy in hopes of just getting more fillies but the COI might get high. I'm getting pretty desperate for girls too. :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:09 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:09 am