Community Forum

Friesian Breeding/ers

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
JaycenUwU
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesian Breeding/ers

Post by JaycenUwU »

JaycenUwU wrote:I have a few friesians, but one is palamino, one is bay dun, and the other looks like a warmblood XD, I have a few friesian X trakeners though (I'm trying to breed dressage) the one that looks like a warmblood is median ligh and pure black though, he has good confo and I'm sure he got a good eval, I'll link him in a sec
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2323500

Here he is! I would add the photo but I dont know how XD
JaycenUwU
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by JaycenUwU »

I have a few friesians and friesian crosses, some have 4* evals, some just have good confo and look pretty XD most have good movement because I am currently trying to breed dressage friesian, I'm trying to breed my own line from scratch but it's really hard finding good andalusian mares ;-;
codinglibrarian
Visit My Farm

Post by codinglibrarian »

I'm always looking for Friesian studs with a heavier, less horse type body type. I have very few Friesians right now but I want to keep a good line.
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

codinglibrarian wrote:I'm always looking for Friesian studs with a heavier, less horse type body type. I have very few Friesians right now but I want to keep a good line.
I have quite some Friesians up for stud and sale on my main account. but my current best one is on my side Lila25172: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1948440
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Heya folks! I'm going to try being more active on HWO again - as such, I've got some Friesians available for trade OR offers!
【ℤA】Flagrant on Sprite

【ℤA】Midday Courage

These are both colts with great movement stats and HGP above 67,000.
I'm IDEALLY looking for a trade, but I will consider offers of $60,000+!
If trading, I'm looking for Friesians of similar quality from different bloodlines.
Requirements for trading:
  • I'm looking for TRUE BLACK, but will consider Chestnuts with minimal markings. NO Smoky Black! I'll be looking at foal photos to confirm your horse is not Smoky Black. (Foals born light grey are Smoky Black.)
  • Ideally I'd like horses 60,000+ HGP, but I will consider lower HGP IF they meet all my requirements for appearance.
  • Horses should have Friesian-appropriate feathering, ample mane / tail, and "smooth" hair type. NO mega-fluff or mohawk manes!
  • I'm looking for horses that are taller, more horse-type, medium build, and have longer faces.
  • I will consider horses of a lighter or heavier build IF they meet all other requirements.
Please quote me if you'd like to make an offer! :D
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

Hi, I have a few Fri's (Friesens) and was wondering if I could join this group? I used to have a great stud named Anchor in the Storm. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3517336

I don't have him anymore, rip:( but I have his great grandchildren.
lovehorsesportsLOL
Visit My Farm

Post by lovehorsesportsLOL »

Hi, I have a small herd of Friesians and am starting to focus on my Friesian horse breeding program more, I am inquiring about joining this breeding group, I focus on breeding Friesians with finer bodies, more horse type features and classic black coat coloration with moderatly feathered heels and moderate - ample mane and tail. I am also trying to aim for producing horses with good stats that are suitable for competing in competitions. You may visit my ranch an take a look at my horses if you would like.
codinglibrarian
Visit My Farm

Post by codinglibrarian »

Hello I breed pure black friesians that are of a larger body size, pony type. Anyone interested in buying some? I have too many.
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

Hi! I am a Friesian breeder and am in need of some more black Friesians. Right now I have two 100% Friesians, one at my barn and one being trained at my friend's barn. Does anyone have any black Friesians for sale?
Gabbys Pets
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabbys Pets »

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Hi! I am a Friesian breeder and am in need of some more black Friesians. Right now I have two 100% Friesians, one at my barn and one being trained at my friend's barn. Does anyone have any black Friesians for sale?
I know I am not associated with this group at all, but I have a black Friesian I no longer need : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3645978
Become a Patron!