The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Who Wants To Breed Racing Belgians With Me?

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Who Wants To Breed Racing Belgians With Me?

Post by Soaring Hooves »

I just really need 1 partner who will be helpful and can board on one account and age/train/breed on another. Tell me if you want to help out because this will be fun! I already have a plan for what to do:

STEP 1: Breed for body type. We first need to breed our Belgians with, let's say, Thoroughbreds. We will do some breeding until they get a Racing body type so we don't just have Belgians with good speed, but a good body type.

STEP 2: Breed to pure while keeping the body type. Now we need to breed the horses to pure, but we don't want to lose all the hard work we did in the last step. I think that this part will be a bit more of an adventure, but it will be fun!

STEP 3: Breed for stats/colours. Now we have our wonderful Belgians with nice body types and colours. Hopefully, they will have kind of good stats so we can go from there and breed them together. If not, somewhere in the last step we should have bred them with some more high-speed Tbs :lol:

STEP 4: Train and compete! Now that we are done doing the original breeding, we need to test if we succeed by training and comp testing them! I think that they will need some improvement, but hopefully, they can at least win in the great Racing Belgians sprint race! Good job, we did it :)

STEP 5: Breed to perfection! In the last step, I even said that I thought they wouldn't be perfect. Now it's time to make them perfect. We breed our best ones together and then eventually, the "Next Secretariat". That will show that we have met the mark that means they are just as good as any Tb! After that, we just need to try for a record breaker!

I hope this sounds fun to you too! And maybe I partly want to do this because it will earn a lot of money :lol:
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Who Wants To Breed Racing Belgians With Me?

Post by Soaring Hooves »

bump :)
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

Soaring Hooves wrote:I just really need 1 partner who will be helpful and can board on one account and age/train/breed on another. Tell me if you want to help out because this will be fun! I already have a plan for what to do:

STEP 1: Breed for body type. We first need to breed our Belgians with, let's say, Thoroughbreds. We will do some breeding until they get a Racing body type so we don't just have Belgians with good speed, but a good body type.

STEP 2: Breed to pure while keeping the body type. Now we need to breed the horses to pure, but we don't want to lose all the hard work we did in the last step. I think that this part will be a bit more of an adventure, but it will be fun!

STEP 3: Breed for stats/colours. Now we have our wonderful Belgians with nice body types and colours. Hopefully, they will have kind of good stats so we can go from there and breed them together. If not, somewhere in the last step we should have bred them with some more high-speed Tbs :lol:

STEP 4: Train and compete! Now that we are done doing the original breeding, we need to test if we succeed by training and comp testing them! I think that they will need some improvement, but hopefully, they can at least win in the great Racing Belgians sprint race! Good job, we did it :)

STEP 5: Breed to perfection! In the last step, I even said that I thought they wouldn't be perfect. Now it's time to make them perfect. We breed our best ones together and then eventually, the "Next Secretariat". That will show that we have met the mark that means they are just as good as any Tb! After that, we just need to try for a record breaker!

I hope this sounds fun to you too! And maybe I partly want to do this because it will earn a lot of money :lol:
This sounds like a fun challenge, I’m in!!
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Great!
0livia wrote:
Soaring Hooves wrote:I just really need 1 partner who will be helpful and can board on one account and age/train/breed on another. Tell me if you want to help out because this will be fun! I already have a plan for what to do:

This sounds like a fun challenge, I’m in!!
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

Soaring Hooves wrote:Great!
0livia wrote: This sounds like a fun challenge, I’m in!!
What do you want me to do first?
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

It would be great if you could start doing step 1, I have begun that and gotten one trained from the first step: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/136794
that's my start. It's gonna be so great!
0livia wrote:
Soaring Hooves wrote:Great!
What do you want me to do first?
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

Soaring Hooves wrote:It would be great if you could start doing step 1, I have begun that and gotten one trained from the first step: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/136794
0livia wrote: What do you want me to do first?
Alrighty :)
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

Soaring Hooves wrote:It would be great if you could start doing step 1, I have begun that and gotten one trained from the first step: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/136794
0livia wrote: What do you want me to do first?
Can I use southern ruler to breed to my Belgian?
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Yes, of course, use any of my studs
0livia wrote:
Can I use southern ruler to breed to my Belgian?
0livia_Frozen
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia_Frozen »

Soaring Hooves wrote:Yes, of course, use any of my studs
0livia wrote: Can I use southern ruler to breed to my Belgian?
Thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:15 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:15 pm