The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

LOOKING FOR NAB's PREFERABLY TRAINED

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
xCrystalx
Visit My Farm

LOOKING FOR NAB's PREFERABLY TRAINED

Post by xCrystalx »

HI ALL!!

Im looking for some solid and tobiano NAB's or NAB X's that are ideally trained or semi trained. I only have 35k Right now but happy to also do some trades! If you have anything please let me know, I LOVE horses with Blazes or even socks but im open minded!

Thanks all :D :D :P
EquinoxMoon
Visit My Farm

Re: LOOKING FOR NAB's PREFERABLY TRAINED

Post by EquinoxMoon »

I breed mainly NAB's, current foal stock is high right now. :) They're all purebred, and mostly 0% COI but some have low COI. Breeding for Sooty currently but they do not all turn out with it. Also breeding for unusual facial markings, check out my pastures and see if you find any you like. I only have one trained Stallion right now who is likely not for sale as he's my main grinder, wins 1st's at levels 5 - 7 Local Shows. 18 points for each win. I could definitely breed a foal out of any of them for you, if you don't find one you like currently, and train them up.
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

EquinoxMoon wrote:I breed mainly NAB's, current foal stock is high right now. :) They're all purebred, and mostly 0% COI but some have low COI. Breeding for Sooty currently but they do not all turn out with it. Also breeding for unusual facial markings, check out my pastures and see if you find any you like. I only have one trained Stallion right now who is likely not for sale as he's my main grinder, wins 1st's at levels 5 - 7 Local Shows. 18 points for each win. I could definitely breed a foal out of any of them for you, if you don't find one you like currently, and train them up.
Oops
Last edited by 0livia on Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

xCrystalx wrote:HI ALL!!

Im looking for some solid and tobiano NAB's or NAB X's that are ideally trained or semi trained. I only have 35k Right now but happy to also do some trades! If you have anything please let me know, I LOVE horses with Blazes or even socks but im open minded!

Thanks all :D :D :P
I have these 2
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2284883
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2464229
EquinoxMoon
Visit My Farm

Post by EquinoxMoon »

0livia wrote:
EquinoxMoon wrote:I breed mainly NAB's, current foal stock is high right now. :) They're all purebred, and mostly 0% COI but some have low COI. Breeding for Sooty currently but they do not all turn out with it. Also breeding for unusual facial markings, check out my pastures and see if you find any you like. I only have one trained Stallion right now who is likely not for sale as he's my main grinder, wins 1st's at levels 5 - 7 Local Shows. 18 points for each win. I could definitely breed a foal out of any of them for you, if you don't find one you like currently, and train them up.
Oops
Oops? lol :D
hail40040
Visit My Farm

Post by hail40040 »

This FAB is pregnant. Black and white pattern https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2700206

Had 1 beautiful filly already. This is one of her babies: BABY NOT FOR SALE.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2700227

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This FAB has a unique coat and has never had foals.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2672869

Please visit my forum page to offer for these horses

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=28258
hail40040
Visit My Farm

Post by hail40040 »

I have 2 brown Tobianos if you are interested. They are currently pregnant sooooo I will sell them when they are not. How much do you pay for them?
hail40040
Visit My Farm

Post by hail40040 »

Both of them are mares.
hail40040
Visit My Farm

Post by hail40040 »

hail40040
Visit My Farm