The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Found

Post by CBlueberry »

I need 1 breeding partner, no more unless I agree, who wants to breed highest performance horses with me. We ARE NOT doing a set breed, so turn around if you are looking for that. You need to be able to champ, breed and/or train and you need a side account. You must have at least 5 high-quality horses that can start off to help with this. I AM NOT looking for a newbie who wants to earn money, I need the best of the best. Good day.
Last edited by CBlueberry on Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Re: I Need One Partner...

Post by CBlueberry »

Hey. Just saying, I will offer training soon and I can champ. spottedleaf10 is my other account!
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

Bump. Please, I need a partner!
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

BUMP!
horsegurl332
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegurl332 »

okay
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

Hello there. NO. You are exactly wrong for the partner I am looking for, sorry. You fit NONE of the requirements, sorry.
horsegurl332 wrote:okay
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

BUMP
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

bump
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

CBlueberry wrote:Hello there. NO. You are exactly wrong for the partner I am looking for, sorry. You fit NONE of the requirements, sorry.
okay
That's pretty rude. You could have said, "Hi there! Sorry, but you don't quite fit the things I'm looking for! If there's something I'd ever need your help with, I'll ping you!"

BUT

I'd work with you! I breed Thoroughbreds and Trakheners.

I could work with you on those 2 breeds, but not other breeds.
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

Sorry if that came off wrong, I just got SUPER annoyed because I have bumped this topic a bunch and when someone finally responded it was someone who had just joined today and was SUPER new. :) If you'd be fine with mixing the breeds to make our horses better then I would be happy to work with you!
Katy_Kanes wrote:
CBlueberry wrote:Hello there. NO. You are exactly wrong for the partner I am looking for, sorry. You fit NONE of the requirements, sorry.
That's pretty rude. You could have said, "Hi there! Sorry, but you don't quite fit the things I'm looking for! If there's something I'd ever need your help with, I'll ping you!"

BUT

I'd work with you! I breed Thoroughbreds and Trakheners.

I could work with you on those 2 breeds, but not other breeds.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:35 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:35 am