The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: I Need One Partner...

Post by lemoncypress »

CBlueberry wrote:BUMP
if your still looking for a partner ill be happy to work with you
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

CBlueberry wrote:I need 1 breeding partner, no more unless I agree, who wants to breed highest performance horses with me. We ARE NOT doing a set breed, so turn around if you are looking for that. You need to be able to champ, breed and/or train and you need a side account. You must have at least 5 high-quality horses that can start off to help with this. I AM NOT looking for a newbie who wants to earn money, I need the best of the best. Good day.
I can offer a few studs if you are still searching - or want a bit diversity :) just tell me who and I'll put them up with 1$ for you :)
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

CBlueberry wrote:I need 1 breeding partner, no more unless I agree, who wants to breed highest performance horses with me. We ARE NOT doing a set breed, so turn around if you are looking for that. You need to be able to champ, breed and/or train and you need a side account. You must have at least 5 high-quality horses that can start off to help with this. I AM NOT looking for a newbie who wants to earn money, I need the best of the best. Good day.
If you still are looking for a partner I’d be happy to help you!
Horsestarlover02
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsestarlover02 »

CBlueberry wrote:...
Hi there I would do it I dont train though my side account is horsestarloverno.1
Thanks horsestarlover02
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

Heya there h0rsey! I would love to work with you, you seem very kind and have great horses! Also, how much would a studding to Red Bandit or Red Fox be?
h0rsey wrote:
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

CBlueberry wrote:Heya there h0rsey! I would love to work with you, you seem very kind and have great horses! Also, how much would a studding to Red Bandit or Red Fox be?
h0rsey wrote:
aw thanks! I would love to work with you too! Red Bandit would be 300k, although he's temporarily out of energy and Red Fox would be 5 million (although the price may go down, I'm not sure)
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

Great! I'm gonna want a stud to Red Bandit when he has energy again. Just got Toast, the dam of Seven Plagues! :o
I may have spent a little too much... 8.1 million :lol:
h0rsey wrote:
CBlueberry wrote:Heya there h0rsey! I would love to work with you, you seem very kind and have great horses! Also, how much would a studding to Red Bandit or Red Fox be?
aw thanks! I would love to work with you too! Red Bandit would be 300k, although he's temporarily out of energy and Red Fox would be 5 million (although the price may go down, I'm not sure)
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

CBlueberry wrote:Great! I'm gonna want a stud to Red Bandit when he has energy again. Just got Toast, the dam of Seven Plagues! :o
h0rsey wrote:
Nice! :lol: :lol: Do you want me to put him up now?
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

Sure! I'll let you know if I don't have space, and lemme switch accounts real quick :D
h0rsey wrote:
CBlueberry wrote:Great! I'm gonna want a stud to Red Bandit when he has energy again. Just got Toast, the dam of Seven Plagues! :o
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

Ready!
CBlueberry wrote:Sure! I'll let you know if I don't have space, and lemme switch accounts real quick :D
h0rsey wrote:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:28 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:28 am