The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

௲HPTC௲ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: ௲HPTC௲ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club

Post by Emlyn »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:
Emlyn wrote: You forgot the
! lol!
I think that we could use a spare champer. Sure! I will add you in!
Lol! :lol: my bad! Thank you!
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Emlyn wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:! lol!
I think that we could use a spare champer. Sure! I will add you in!
Lol! :lol: my bad! Thank you!
Np! :lol:
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:...
AHorseandPonyLover wrote:...
KBuhrmann57 wrote:...
vcuculi wrote:...
Emlyn wrote:...

Now i'm just getting the feeling like this club is like drying out,& i just want to see what everyone's up to now on HWO,& whats everyone wanting to breed?,& who's all keeping up with the IRL horse racing ,& what everyone thinks about everything going on around today? :D
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:

Now i'm just getting the feeling like this club is like drying out,& i just want to see what everyone's up to now on HWO,& whats everyone wanting to breed?,& who's all keeping up with the IRL horse racing ,& what everyone thinks about everything going on around today? :D
Agreed. I am super busy with my Andys right now so I have kinda left the club in AHorseandPonyLovers a hands (not that it's their fault! :lol: ) I think we should start breeding some more TBs and use that money to use Top Studs to our top mares. What do you think?
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:
ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:

Agreed. I am super busy with my Andys right now so I have kinda left the club in AHorseandPonyLovers a hands (not that it's their fault! :lol: ) I think we should start breeding some more TBs and use that money to use Top Studs to our top mares. What do you think?

I like that idea i actually have a few Tb foals that I've slowly been training : https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/121554 ,& a few in these barns as well : https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/121574 & https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/121560
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote: Agreed. I am super busy with my Andys right now so I have kinda left the club in AHorseandPonyLovers a hands (not that it's their fault! :lol: ) I think we should start breeding some more TBs and use that money to use Top Studs to our top mares. What do you think?

I like that idea i actually have a few Tb foals that I've slowly been training : https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/121554 ,& a few in these barns as well : https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/121574 & https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/121560
I think that we should use the Tbs with a racing % of anything over 60. Or maybe just put them in more shows to make it above 60. Then they will be worth more and so will there foals. :)
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:

Now I'm just getting the feeling like this club is like drying out,& i just want to see what everyone's up to now on HWO,& whats everyone wanting to breed?,& who's all keeping up with the IRL horse racing,& what everyone thinks about everything going on around today? :D
Yeah, same. I've been busy breeding Spotted Belgian, Western TBs, and Western QHs. I've also been busy with Clearing out my farm ( Some TB's Included) and training for others (starting August not training for public only me and clubs). Starting August I might not be on as much because of school so just a heads up.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:

Sorry ya'll! I have been super busy lately! I got sunburned on my arm, face, and back and so I took a break from the computer, as it hurt soo bad to move. Anyways, I am back :D And I have been busy with training as well, so that is why I havent been as active in this club. I will try and be more active :D But when school starts, I don't know what is going to happen.
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

KBuhrmann57 wrote:
ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:

Sorry ya'll! I have been super busy lately! I got sunburned on my arm, face, and back and so I took a break from the computer, as it hurt soo bad to move. Anyways, I am back :D And I have been busy with training as well, so that is why I havent been as active in this club. I will try and be more active :D But when school starts, I don't know what is going to happen.
Same. :lol:
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:

Hello, Sorry for replying late i was busy. Im focusing on organizing my farm (Stables, Paddocks, Information) for now, and at the same time trying to breed Record Holder Thoroughbreds. :lol:
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am