The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

If there is a horse breed under 100 horses, I will probably try to help it. Please help!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Element
Visit My Farm

If there is a horse breed under 100 horses, I will probably try to help it. Please help!

Post by Element »

Hi! I have a few projects, and the newest one is helping horse breeds with under 100 horses, by increasing the amount of them.

READ:

*Calling all Abtenauer breeders, I need to borrow a mare, so I can breed it to a stallion, and increase the amount of Abtenauers in the game. Please help!*
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Re: If there is a horse breed under 100 horses, I will probably try to help it. Please help!

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

s-soverton wrote:Hi! I have a few projects, and the newest one is helping horse breeds with under 100 horses, by increasing the amount of them.

READ:

*Calling all Abtenauer breeders, I need to borrow a mare, so I can breed it to a stallion, and increase the amount of Abtenauers in the game. Please help!*

I may have one or two around somewhere,you'd have to look around,as I've added horses threw the time,but i have a few rare breed horses so i should have or or two laying around :)
Element
Visit My Farm

Re: If there is a horse breed under 100 horses, I will probably try to help it. Please help!

Post by Element »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:
s-soverton wrote:Hi! I have a few projects, and the newest one is helping horse breeds with under 100 horses, by increasing the amount of them.

READ:

I may have one or two around somewhere,you'd have to look around,as I've added horses threw the time,but i have a few rare breed horses so i should have or or two laying around :)
hmm.. didn't find any in the rare breeds pastures, but thanks :D . Let me know if you find someone with a horse that has less than 100 of its breed :)
Carrie1347
Visit My Farm

Post by Carrie1347 »

READ:

Hey! Although I do not have any Abtenauers I do have a Peruvian Paso filly you may have if you like! The breed just reached 100, but could always use a little help in getting its numbers up. Let me know if you'd be interested in her at all, as I will not be needing her for my current project.

Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

Carrie1347 wrote:

READ:

Hey! Although I do not have any Abtenauers I do have a Peruvian Paso filly you may have if you like! The breed just reached 100, but could always use a little help in getting its numbers up. Let me know if you'd be interested in her at all, as I will not be needing her for my current project.

Yes I am interested in her.
Carrie1347
Visit My Farm

Post by Carrie1347 »

s-soverton wrote:
Carrie1347 wrote:

Of course! I can put her up for private sale now and you can bid whatever you think is fair for her.
Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

Carrie1347 wrote:
s-soverton wrote:
Of course! I can put her up for private sale now and you can bid whatever you think is fair for her.
oh what is your ideal price i don't want it too low...
Carrie1347
Visit My Farm

Post by Carrie1347 »

s-soverton wrote:
Carrie1347 wrote:
I'm pretty flexible with anything, so you won't offend me in any way if you give a low offer. I'd like to have at least $4,000 or higher for her, but I can totally do lower if that's not within your budget. As I said, I'm mainly just looking to rehome her, rather than make a profit.
Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

Carrie1347 wrote:
s-soverton wrote:
I'm pretty flexible with anything, so you won't offend me in any way if you give a low offer. I'd like to have at least $4,000 or higher for her, but I can totally do lower if that's not within your budget. As I said, I'm mainly just looking to rehome her, rather than make a profit.
4k good then?
Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

s-soverton wrote:
Carrie1347 wrote:
4k good then?
thanks! will do my best with breedig her :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:28 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:28 am