The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Kustanai Racing Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: The Kustanai Racing Club

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Quote me here if you would like to join, and just explain in one or two sentences why :)
I would love to but I don't have any of the breeds to create them. I will be gone part of these next 2 weeks though.
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

Re: The Kustanai Racing Club

Post by RummyCrummy »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:Quote me here if you would like to join, and just explain in one or two sentences why :)
I would love to but I don't have any of the breeds to create them. I will be gone part of these next 2 weeks though.
unfortunately the owner of this club, Stormchase Stables is a College student and i don't think is very active on this game anymore. (Atleast for now)
I'm pretty sure i'm the only active member of this club for the moment. I would recreate this club with some more active members but i wouldn't want to steal Stormchase's idea and club. So i'm not.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:09 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:09 pm