The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Kustanai Racing Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Re: The Kustanai Racing Club

Post by RummyTummy »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:
Hi! I've never bred a Kustanai before and i've never tried :lol: But! I'm always up to breeding rarer breeds! I want to try to breed some Kustanais and i was wondering if you could give me some tips :)

Once i start a project i like to organise and see if this breed is actually possible :lol: I see the breeding recipe for the Kustanai is [ Russian Don x Kazakh ] x [ Akhal-Teke x Thoroughbred ] I started off with the Russian Don x Kazakh and i found this mare is the shop:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3547431
There was 2 but this one had the better HGP.

For the Kazakh i decided to find a stud for the mare and that's when i found this guy which was the better of the couple that were in the market for stud
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2323387

Now just that's left is the TB X Akhal-Teke. Easy Peasy Lemon-Squisy
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3465550
I actually had to scroll 14 pages to find him but it's just what you do even for common breeds :lol:

What-you think? :lol: I'm also a quite active player so you won't have to worry about that :D And welcome back to HWO!
There's always a first time for everything and I'm glad you're interested in the Kustanai :D . You're absolutely right, organization is indeed key. Looks like you got quite lucky with the horses you've found on the market but if there's another out there that you need I'd be happy to fund it.

The Kustanai was a bit of a struggle at first; I got Grades for quite a while. However, I'd also be willing to give you a Kustanai stallion for free that you can breed into your lines. As you might have noticed from the title of this Breeding Club, I'm focusing on racehorse-builds and conformations, so my horses are already headed in that direction. That does bring down the evaluation a bit, as they have very light builds and body types. The only conditions are that you don't resell him (if you don't want him anymore, please let me know so that I can buy him back) nor put him up for stud, and that you use him well!

Would you like me to add you to the registry here?
That would amazing! I do like to do more than just breed a breed. So to build up a good racing Kustanai would definitly be in my interests :D And once i'm more advanced in my breeding progress i would love a free Kustanai!

Thanks!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

RummyTummy wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: There's always a first time for everything and I'm glad you're interested in the Kustanai :D . You're absolutely right, organization is indeed key. Looks like you got quite lucky with the horses you've found on the market but if there's another out there that you need I'd be happy to fund it.

The Kustanai was a bit of a struggle at first; I got Grades for quite a while. However, I'd also be willing to give you a Kustanai stallion for free that you can breed into your lines. As you might have noticed from the title of this Breeding Club, I'm focusing on racehorse-builds and conformations, so my horses are already headed in that direction. That does bring down the evaluation a bit, as they have very light builds and body types. The only conditions are that you don't resell him (if you don't want him anymore, please let me know so that I can buy him back) nor put him up for stud, and that you use him well!

Would you like me to add you to the registry here?
That would amazing! I do like to do more than just breed a breed. So to build up a good racing Kustanai would definitly be in my interests :D And once i'm more advanced in my breeding progress i would love a free Kustanai!

Thanks!
Alright :) I go through multiple in-game years a day so by the time you breed one I'll have a good Kustanai colt or stallion ready for you. If you have any specific characteristics you'd like to avoid breeding into your lines, like varnish or graying, please let me know!
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

RummyTummy wrote:

Thanks!
Alright :) I go through multiple in-game years a day so by the time you breed one I'll have a good Kustanai colt or stallion ready for you. If you have any specific characteristics you'd like to avoid breeding into your lines, like varnish or graying, please let me know!
I'm not very picky with my horse coat colors, so anything works :D
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

First Russian Don x Kazakh foal. Breeding is going well 8-)

She's also a filly which is perfect! Now all i got to do is age this fella to breeding age...

Would any of you be interested in aging her to breeding age? I do popping but not aging :lol:

Thanks!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

RummyTummy wrote:First Russian Don x Kazakh foal. Breeding is going well 8-)

She's also a filly which is perfect! Now all i got to do is age this fella to breeding age...

Would any of you be interested in aging her to breeding age? I do popping but not aging :lol:

Thanks!
I'm actually all out of turns, but I can still take her - I'm going to sleep right now but by the time I wake up in a few hours all I need is a few minutes to age her :lol:
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

RummyTummy wrote:First Russian Don x Kazakh foal. Breeding is going well 8-)

Thanks!
I'm actually all out of turns, but I can still take her - I'm going to sleep right now but by the time I wake up in a few hours all I need is a few minutes to age her :lol:
That would be perfect. i'll put her up!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

RummyTummy wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I'm actually all out of turns, but I can still take her - I'm going to sleep right now but by the time I wake up in a few hours all I need is a few minutes to age her :lol:
She's done, I have her on my side account so that she doesn't age any further. I also have this colt for you:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3584782
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

RummyTummy wrote:
She's done, I have her on my side account so that she doesn't age any further. I also have this colt for you:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3584782
Thanks!
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyCrummy »

Im not sure how active the people are that are on this club (lol the last post was by me in the summer last year) but i got some pretty exciting news so i thought i'd share :D First we'll start off with some background information so you guys can understand the project a bit more from my perspective if you don't know it already.

- Background information -
Back in the summer of 2022 i started creating some new breeds, rare breeds, and made it a project. I soon found this Kustanai Racing Club and decided i'd give it a try and start a line of Kustanai racers. I thought everything was going great! I found some good horses (Or so i thought they were good) but i took a break from HWO later that summer and i didn't even get to the breeding part. When i took the break i was convinced i would never finish the project. Which i felt kind of bad for thinking that since Stormchase Stables gifted me this guy to breed into my lines:
4* Kustanai XY

- The Kustanai -
Let's talk about this breed! The kustanai is a light horse breed wiith 92 actives horses. And the creation is [ Russian Don x Kazakh ] x [ Akhal-Teke x Thoroughbred ]
Height: 14.2hh to 16.0hh
Build: Very Light to Light
Body size: 10% to 30%
Type: 90% to 70% Horse Type

- Currently -
I'm back from break and decided to finish this Kustanai project. I looked at my horses i had and i can tell i wasn't very experienced with breeding yet so i changed up some horses (I don't think i kept any of them :lol: ) I found a Part Akhal-Teke x Thoroughbred [65%] Stallion up for stud and if tho he isnt a 50/50 cross he had a 5* eval so i thought he'd work out.
SBF Calvin

I also found a Kazakh mare (She was a little over priced but that's fine) that had a 4* Eval
[Z] 54,932 Calm

and bred it with a Russian Don (5* eval) that was up for stud
Siberian Yarn

to make my Kazakh X Russian Don (5* eval)
Unnamed Horse #3813244

I bred The Akhal X TB And the Kazakh X Russian Don to attempt a Kustanai.
My first couple of foals ended up being Grade horses (With a 3* Eval) And i was about to use a different stallion until i finally got it!
Unnamed Horse #3814872

5* Kustanai filly with 30 speed. I really wasn't focusing on speed i wanted to atleast breed a Kustanai first so ill focus on the speed later. ****It says it was breed by SweetP (Which is true) but she is my good friend and has premium so she was popping, aging and breeding for me, but i was the one who picked out the horses****

Thanks so much for reading! Have a good/night!
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyCrummy »

We are on the right track! Today i bred a 56 speed 4* Kustanai Colt
4* kustanai

I think i'm gonna get someone to train this guy for me and see how well he does in competition!
Also going to breed his parents until i get a filly with around the same speed to breed with this colt.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:29 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:29 am