The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Competitive Breeders Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Re: The Competitive Breeders Association

Post by h0rsey »

Pinging all members
h0rsey wrote:...
lemoncypress wrote:...
Ponypride Training wrote:...
Hidalgo wrote:...
Opal_and wrote:...
GrayGray wrote:...
ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:...
Charlette wrote:...
Softball12345! wrote:...
hdmcminn wrote:...
RynzoRye wrote:...
honeybunny wrote:...
likeit2 wrote:...
Collector's_Holding wrote:...
_Americanaa_ wrote:...
Roselight wrote:...
Eckles wrote:...
Tenacious Equine wrote:...
guineapig20 wrote:...
Estonian Holding wrote:...
carlWoof wrote:...
Heartland2001 wrote:...
Ritsuka_demon wrote:...
ambreona24bu wrote:...
Karst Lippizaners wrote:...
Eagle wrote:...
Coda wrote:...
Emlyn wrote:...
Malakai10 wrote:...
islandhill wrote:...
rosie0922 wrote:...
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:...
FriesianBreeder100 wrote:...
tomahawk sky wrote:...
UnpredictableDragon wrote:...
Secret Whisper wrote:...
KYTrainer wrote:...
TrapandJup wrote:...
Kionari wrote:...
Gabby Woodlark wrote:...
Hey everyone!! Sorry that this is sort of late, but the winner of the mascot naming contest was KYTrainer! Congratulations, please link a rehomeable horse to receive your prize :D

The mascot's new name is Moonlight Sonata, thank you everyone for participating and voting! We will have another contest here soon. :D
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

h0rsey wrote: Hey everyone!! Sorry that this is sort of late, but the winner of the mascot naming contest was KYTrainer! Congratulations, please link a rehomeable horse to receive your prize :D

The mascot's new name is Moonlight Sonata, thank you everyone for participating and voting! We will have another contest here soon. :D
Yay! I've updated her name. I was thinking... maybe I should age her up to breeding age now that she's done competing? But I don't know if it really makes a difference since she's probably not going to be bred anyway.
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Hidalgo wrote:
h0rsey wrote: Hey everyone!! Sorry that this is sort of late, but the winner of the mascot naming contest was KYTrainer! Congratulations, please link a rehomeable horse to receive your prize :D

Yay! I've updated her name. I was thinking... maybe I should age her up to breeding age now that she's done competing? But I don't know if it really makes a difference since she's probably not going to be bred anyway.
Sure, you can if you want :D
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

h0rsey wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:
Sure, you can if you want :D
Will do then :)
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

h0rsey wrote:Pinging all members

Hey everyone!! Sorry that this is sort of late, but the winner of the mascot naming contest was KYTrainer! Congratulations, please link a rehomeable horse to receive your prize :D

Thanks :D https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3534490
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

h0rsey wrote:Ping!
Official Member Application
Username: Katy_Kanes (also Katy_Kanes_Frozen & Katy_Kanes_Extras)
Link of a horse bred by you that is fully trained and has some sort of champion title: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3218010
Why you want to join: I would like to get into a breeding community so I can get the most out of my competitive horses!!
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
h0rsey wrote:Ping!
Official Member Application
Username: Katy_Kanes (also Katy_Kanes_Frozen & Katy_Kanes_Extras)
Link of a horse bred by you that is fully trained and has some sort of champion title: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3218010
Why you want to join: I would like to get into a breeding community so I can get the most out of my competitive horses!!
Welcome to the club! :D
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Pinging all members
lemoncypress wrote:...
Ponypride Training wrote:...
Hidalgo wrote:...
Opal_and wrote:...
GrayGray wrote:...
ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:...
Charlette wrote:...
Softball12345! wrote:...
hdmcminn wrote:...
RynzoRye wrote:...
honeybunny wrote:...
likeit2 wrote:...
Collector's_Holding wrote:...
_Americanaa_ wrote:...
Roselight wrote:...
Eckles wrote:...
Tenacious Equine wrote:...
guineapig20 wrote:...
Estonian Holding wrote:...
carlWoof wrote:...
Heartland2001 wrote:...
Ritsuka_demon wrote:...
ambreona24bu wrote:...
Karst Lippizaners wrote:...
Eagle wrote:...
Coda wrote:...
Emlyn wrote:...
Malakai10 wrote:...
islandhill wrote:...
rosie0922 wrote:...
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:...
FriesianBreeder100 wrote:...
tomahawk sky wrote:...
UnpredictableDragon wrote:...
Secret Whisper wrote:...
KYTrainer wrote:...
TrapandJup wrote:...
Katy_Kanes wrote:...
Hey everyone! I have been really busy these past few weeks with final exams but I will be a lot more active now that school is over. We are currently working on setting up a contest that will hopefully be ready by tomorrow, but for now I thought we should do a quick check-in with everyone to see how you guys are doing. So if anyone has any new breeding projects, accomplishments, or anything else that they’d like to share please do! We love hearing from you :D
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

h0rsey wrote:Pinging all members
[
Hey everyone! I have been really busy these past few weeks with final exams but I will be a lot more active now that school is over. We are currently working on setting up a contest that will hopefully be ready by tomorrow, but for now I thought we should do a quick check-in with everyone to see how you guys are doing. So if anyone has any new breeding projects, accomplishments, or anything else that they’d like to share please do! We love hearing from you :D

Hi yeah that’s same with me I’ve finished college now . I’ve just started breeding tbs with face markings and also have tobiano patterns . I’ve also started to breed Standardbreds haven’t really competed any of the TBs or STBs yet as I’m just getting their scores higher but they are getting better so shouldn’t be too long to test one of the colts to see where I am at with the comps I think for the TBs I will maybe do endurance or racing maybe and also same with the STBs but not sure :)

This is the only trained one from my tb project I trained him up coz I liked his colour but didn’t realise he was Mohawk :lol:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3567128

As I’ve been busy with college I haven’t had time to try and break any records yet but I think my next closest one if I did would be dressage or driven dressage if I get that project out from storage lol just don’t wanna get overcrowded with foals and not able to train them all :lol:

Ooo yeyy contest :)
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

h0rsey wrote:
Hey im glad your back ive started up steeples again so expect alot more register forms for horses coming xD
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:35 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:35 pm