The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
horserider77364
Visit My Farm

Re: Mohawk thoroughbred breeding club!

Post by horserider77364 »

Cat_girl wrote:
horserider77364 wrote:

Username: horserider77364
All side accounts: none
(Proof that you breed mohawk thoroughbreds link a horse)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/102229
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/104163

What role would you like: Stock Provider

If I get in I already have 2 Foals Id like to give as Im kinda packed right now :))
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3314782
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3314759
Yay no problem your in! i offered if you end up. do you want them back its no problem if you do all train them if you don't care. I am not just going to take them inless i can once you get more room if you want them you can have them

Nope I don't need them so its completely fine! I have too many other mohawks I'm working with rn :D Thanks so much!
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

horserider77364 wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Yay no problem your in! i offered if you end up. do you want them back its no problem if you do all train them if you don't care. I am not just going to take them inless i can once you get more room if you want them you can have them

Nope I don't need them so its completely fine! I have too many other mohawks I'm working with rn :D Thanks so much!
your welcome viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37114 if you have enough room eventually you can have any of those horses there is a mohawk arab idk why i have it
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

9272bunbun wrote:
Huckleberry is my favprtie and I can live without the others but I really like him!

:cry: SORRY :cry:

i feel really bad :cry: because i never knew what horse was up :roll: so im sorry about that but if you still want him you can have him And his faded color will not go into his of spring its just he is getting old as he is 14 he will probably live till he is 20 something.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Cat_girl wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Hello, Cat_girl! Long time no see ;)
How ur you doing?
I would like to be a stock provider and i would like it if you would ping me every time someone needs a horse, if that's okay with you? :D
This i think was a while ago im so sorry i took a long break unexlectedly :oops:
It's fine, would you remove me from your club? I've made my own, thank you
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

crystalized_horse wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
This i think was a while ago im so sorry i took a long break unexlectedly :oops:
yes i understand i have not been very active latley all gladly take you off the club :D
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

crystalized_horse wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Anyway i thought i could handle a club well much more work than i expected!
I just removed your name of the list ;)
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Cat_girl wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: It's fine, would you remove me from your club? I've made my own, thank you
Anyway i thought i could handle a club well much more work than i expected!
I just removed your name of the list ;)
Okay...lol, my club is not going well as i am very behind on everything because i am so busy IRL
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:26 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:26 am