The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Sky king
Visit My Farm

Re: Mohawk thoroughbred breeding club!

Post by Sky king »

Ok thanks for adding me
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Cat_girl wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: OMG! So adorable, i have had my kitten for 1 month and half, her name is Misty Shadow.

AWWWW! your cat must be adorable TOO!; we renamed are new cat Ambush
Yes, she is black and white and most definitely very CUTE! :D What a cute name for a kitten
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

crystalized_horse wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:

AWWWW! your cat must be adorable TOO!; we renamed are new cat Ambush
Yes, she is black and white and most definitely very CUTE! :D What a cute name for a kitten
Ya i can't get that kind innless it is hyperallergic for my mom But if i could i would. ya we named him that because He pounces everywhere and runs everywhere he is also very affectionate and Licks my face :)
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Cat_girl wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Yes, she is black and white and most definitely very CUTE! :D What a cute name for a kitten
Ya i can't get that kind innless it is hyperallergic for my mom But if i could i would. ya we named him that because He pounces everywhere and runs everywhere he is also very affectionate and Licks my face :)
Yes my kitten loves to chase string and balls :D
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

crystalized_horse wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Yes my kitten loves to chase string and balls :D
same :D
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Cat_girl wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Yes my kitten loves to chase string and balls :D
kittens are an amazing thing in someone's life :D
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Sky king wrote:Ok thanks for adding me

you need anything? Any horses you would like from me or any money you need? :D i would love too help out :D
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

crystalized_horse wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
kittens are an amazing thing in someone's life :D
ya so how have you been? :D
Sky king
Visit My Farm

Post by Sky king »

Pretty good ...I adopted 2 tuxedo kittens there original owner was my neighbor but she was abusing them (beating them,not feeding them,and leaving them outside in snow and rain)and so when a the kitten boy (jet) was hurt and my neighbor didn't even look at him I took him and his sister (boots) in so right now there are playing also know as knocking very thing of my desk.This was not her first time doing this which breaks my heart she has done this to dogs,cats,fish,reptiles,
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:14 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:14 am