The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[strike] MH Mustang, MH Arabs & MH GH breeding club [/strike]CLOSED

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Mohawk Paint horses, Mustang, Arabian's & Konik's breeding club

Post by crystalized_horse »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Thanks to you i can now raise mohawk arabians! :D TYSM!
I'm glad your happy :D
Yes, i will have foals from both mares very soon, just bred them ;)
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

crystalized_horse wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
I'm glad your happy :D
Yes, i will have foals from both mares very soon, just bred them ;)
Cool!!!
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Yes, i will have foals from both mares very soon, just bred them ;)
Cool!!!
Yes, sure is! how is your Mustang & Arabian breeding going so far?
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

crystalized_horse wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote: Cool!!!
Yes, sure is! how is your Mustang & Arabian breeding going so far?
I'm not breeding ether atm. Atm I'm working on getting padoso white mohawk draft size GHs and will be breeding padoso white mohawk TBs as soon as I age them. I also just got some padoso white/white/gray NABs that I have been going for
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Yes, sure is! how is your Mustang & Arabian breeding going so far?
I'm not breeding ether atm. Atm I'm working on getting padoso white mohawk draft size GHs and will be breeding padoso white mohawk TBs as soon as I age them. I also just got some padoso white/white/gray NABs that I have been going for
Okay, as soon as your one with that project are you going to start breeding MH Mustang & MH Arabians?
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

crystalized_horse wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Okay, as soon as your one with that project are you going to start breeding MH Mustang & MH Arabians?
I have lots of mohawk Arabs that I'm keeping to breed when I have nothing else to do and I still want to start MH mustangs. But atm I'm really low on patience that I will need to get MH Ms. I'm also using the PW MH GH project to get a better feel for how long it will take. Also can you come to chat real quick???
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Okay, as soon as your one with that project are you going to start breeding MH Mustang & MH Arabians?
I have lots of mohawk Arabs that I'm keeping to breed when I have nothing else to do and I still want to start MH mustangs. But atm I'm really low on patience that I will need to get MH Ms. I'm also using the PW MH GH project to get a better feel for how long it will take. Also can you come to chat real quick???
okay! coming to chat now
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Okay, as soon as your one with that project are you going to start breeding MH Mustang & MH Arabians?
Sorry, i was on then i had to do something... could you come back to chat?
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

crystalized_horse wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Sorry, i was on then i had to do something... could you come back to chat?
I should be back on at 8 ish in eastern time
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Sorry, i was on then i had to do something... could you come back to chat?
I should be back on at 8 ish in eastern time
Sorry, i had to leave and clean out my Uncles horse stalls
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:53 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:53 am