The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New Project

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

New Project

Post by Secret Whisper »

Im starting a new project on black and white pinto Thoroughbreds, i have a 1 mare that im breeding with seperate studs but i need more studs bc i cant find any :lol: if anyone has a stud i can breed to that would be great thank you

also i am open for partners to help out
“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”
-Robin Williams
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: New Project

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Are you still doing this?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 pm