The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

~Horse Stabling~

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
hat creek
Visit My Farm

~Horse Stabling~

Post by hat creek »

Hello any one have to breed horses and needs stabling for studs, foals and more because I will do it happily ;) so this is what I offer.....

area~ large barn, small barn, pasture
Free

horse personalty~ alone, with others, only with ones you own
Free

price~ free!!

weight~ leave it, skinny, thin, modern, fat
Adds up per day

Training: Bits, Half way, Full
1000 - 50,000

Showing: Ch., Gch., Ch. x2
100 - 10,000

if you have any things to ask or want to stable now! please pick one of each ( if want large barn can't have horse alone ) ok thx please respond to this thx :D
Last edited by hat creek on Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: ~Horse Stabling~

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

hat creek wrote:Hello any one have to breed horses and needs stabling for studs, foals and more because I will do it happily ;) so this is what I offer.....

price~ free!!

if you have any things to ask or want to stable now! please pick one of each ( if want large barn can't have horse alone ) ok thx please respond to this thx :D
Are you still doing this?
If so I would like a small pasture for the horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3343202 with any other horses and weight does not matter.
If not, its okay.

-Gabbs
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
hat creek wrote:Hello any one have to breed horses and needs stabling for studs, foals and more because I will do it happily ;) so this is what I offer.....

price~ free!!

Are you still doing this?
If so I would like a small pasture for the horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3343202 with any other horses and weight does not matter.
If not, its okay.

-Gabbs
Yes! I can. If you put them up I will stable them long as you want. If want feed changed I am good with that. I will find you a pasture and tell you the pasture so you can check it any time. Before you give her for stabling I will copy the tack they had on. Would you be OK if your horse aged? Bc Every day I will go through my 6 days but if that's not ok I will not. If you want your horse showed or small bits of training I can! Also I am always open for more horses if you like how your horse was stabled. Thank you!
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

hat creek wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Are you still doing this?
If not, its okay.

-Gabbs
Yes! I can. If you put them up I will stable them long as you want. If want feed changed I am good with that. I will find you a pasture and tell you the pasture so you can check it any time. Before you give her for stabling I will copy the tack they had on. Would you be OK if your horse aged? Bc Every day I will go through my 6 days but if that's not ok I will not. If you want your horse showed or small bits of training I can! Also I am always open for more horses if you like how your horse was stabled. Thank you!
She does not need any tack, and she can age until she turns 4 or 5. And she does not need to be trained or showed, thanks, though!

I'll pick her up when she's around 4-5.

I'll put her up. :D :D

-Gabbs
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
hat creek wrote: Yes! I can. If you put them up I will stable them long as you want. If want feed changed I am good with that. I will find you a pasture and tell you the pasture so you can check it any time. Before you give her for stabling I will copy the tack they had on. Would you be OK if your horse aged? Bc Every day I will go through my 6 days but if that's not ok I will not. If you want your horse showed or small bits of training I can! Also I am always open for more horses if you like how your horse was stabled. Thank you!
She does not need any tack, and she can age until she turns 4 or 5. And she does not need to be trained or showed, thanks, though!

-Gabbs
Thank you so much for stabling at Hat Creek Ranch & Stable! I am happy to stable your horse(s). Have a good day.

Pasture: Stable Pasture #1
With other horses --- 0 $
no feed --- 0 $
no training --- 0 $
no showing --- 0 $
1 Horse --- 0 $

Total: 0 $
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

hat creek wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: She does not need any tack, and she can age until she turns 4 or 5. And she does not need to be trained or showed, thanks, though!

-Gabbs
Thank you so much for stabling at Hat Creek Ranch & Stable! I am happy to stable your horse(s). Have a good day.

no feed --- 0 $
no training --- 0 $
no showing --- 0 $
1 Horse --- 0 $

Can I take her back now? :D
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
hat creek wrote:

no feed --- 0 $
no training --- 0 $
no showing --- 0 $
1 Horse --- 0 $

Can I take her back now? :D
Ofc I am sorry if she aged a bit
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Free

Free

price~ free!!

Adds up per day

1000 - 50,000

100 - 10,000

Can you stable a pregnant mare? If so I will pay you $5000 to age her/pop her. I just bred her 2 turns ago and I could take a break.
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:

Free

Free

price~ free!!

Adds up per day

1000 - 50,000

100 - 10,000

Can you stable a pregnant mare? If so I will pay you $5000 to age her/pop her. I just bred her 2 turns ago and I could take a break.
Sure off! Put her up on offers and I can take her for a bit!!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

hat creek wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Can you stable a pregnant mare? If so I will pay you $5000 to age her/pop her. I just bred her 2 turns ago and I could take a break.
Sure off! Put her up on offers and I can take her for a bit!!
I can't do links. But I can tell you what her name is and what pasture shes in.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:32 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:32 am