The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

TB Racing Club???

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Malella_Leopard
Visit My Farm

TB Racing Club???

Post by Malella_Leopard »

I am currently working on breeding racing TBs and would like to join a club (maybe) :) . After I get a good flow of racers i'm going to start TBs with a full confo of all 50+ any clubs for this? Thank you! :D

~malella
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Re: TB Racing Club???

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Malella_Leopard wrote:I am currently working on breeding racing TBs and would like to join a club (maybe) :) . After I get a good flow of racers i'm going to start TBs with a full confo of all 50+ any clubs for this? Thank you! :D

~malella
Not exactly, but this might be close enough :D viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37974 hope this helps :D
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Malella_Leopard
Visit My Farm

Post by Malella_Leopard »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Malella_Leopard wrote:I am currently working on breeding racing TBs and would like to join a club (maybe) :) . After I get a good flow of racers i'm going to start TBs with a full confo of all 50+ any clubs for this? Thank you! :D

~malella
Not exactly, but this might be close enough :D viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37974 hope this helps :D
TYSM!!! :D
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Malella_Leopard wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Not exactly, but this might be close enough :D viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37974 hope this helps :D
TYSM!!! :D
Yw :P
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 pm