Community Forum

Uncommon TBs club! Everyone welcome!!!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Madonna
Visit My Farm

Re: Uncommon TBs club! Everyone welcome!!!

Post by Madonna »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Madonna wrote: Username - Madonna
Sides- Pieta, Maesta
Why you want to join - I think it can be fun and I want to share my path with others.
What your project is - I'm trying to breed 0% TB :)
If I can ping you with announcements - Of course ;)
0% TBs? Do you mean 0% CIO TBs? Anyway welcome!
Yes I mean 0% COI TBs :lol: I was too quick when I posted that :? I taught it can be fun but at the same time challenging to breed 0% COI TBs, because there are so many TBs with COI 100% or even higher. ;)
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Madonna wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
0% TBs? Do you mean 0% CIO TBs? Anyway welcome!
Yes I mean 0% COI TBs :lol: I was too quick when I posted that :? I taught it can be fun but at the same time challenging to breed 0% COI TBs, because there are so many TBs with COI 100% or even higher. ;)
Well, if you can get 0% CIO TBs with good racing stats you're gonna make some big bucks :lol: can't wait to see what you get!!!!
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm

Post by reehan23dew »

Username - reehan23dew
Sides- RiverStormStables
Why you want to join - many reasons really, trying to narrow down my goals but also I want to help others depending on their goals and to share how mine are going and potentially get help/tips!
What your project is - currently I’m trying to breed and provide high white pinto TB’s
If I can ping you with announcements - sure :)
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:So I'm getting kinda board just training so I thought I'd make a club for TB breeders. This isn't a competitive club as much as a fun club. You don't have the register a horse or do anything special with them. This club is for fun. I'm starting to breed "Flame TBs" and I want to start breeding fluffy mane TBs.

So if you breed TBs for color, size, face markings really anything, come and join us. Just fill out this form to become a member so I can ping you if I hold any color comps or have any announcements
Username -
Sides-
Why you want to join -
What your project is -
If I can ping you with announcements -

You can all share horses you breed that you're proud of.
Ask questions.
Share progress.
Chat with friends.
Just have fun!

Here are just a few rules.
Be kind
Don't scam people
Help others if you can

Have fun and chat away!
Username: Iris Rock Stables
Sides: none
Why you want to join: To make friends and be a part of a club
What your project is: Be a good breeder and have champion horse (Big goals lol)
Ping announcements to me: Yup
Have a good day/night
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Thx every one for joining! I'll be hosting a color contest soon, and a TB of the month contest to! The. Color one will be a less intense then the other one. Color one I'll be looking for the prettyest horse you've got! And for the TB of the month contest I'll be looking at multiple things! Eval, color, HGP, BR, confo, ect! I have another person in mind to help me with judging! More details will be out soon.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone is interested in breeding fluffy mane TBs or Shoty dapple TBs. I kinda want to start my mini projects of them up and was wondering if anyone would like a few to breed as well
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Malella_Leopard
Visit My Farm

Post by Malella_Leopard »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:So I'm getting kinda board just training so I thought I'd make a club for TB breeders. This isn't a competitive club as much as a fun club. You don't have the register a horse or do anything special with them. This club is for fun. I'm starting to breed "Flame TBs" and I want to start breeding fluffy mane TBs.

So if you breed TBs for color, size, face markings really anything, come and join us. Just fill out this form to become a member so I can ping you if I hold any color comps or have any announcements
Username -
Sides-
Why you want to join -
What your project is -
If I can ping you with announcements -

You can all share horses you breed that you're proud of.
Ask questions.
Share progress.
Chat with friends.
Just have fun!

Here are just a few rules.
Be kind
Don't scam people
Help others if you can

Have fun and chat away!
Username - malella_leopard
Sides-malella/malella_hold
Why you want to join - to help others breed good TBs and to help get my line going
What your project is - TBs with 50+ confo in everything :D
If I can ping you with announcements - sure!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Hay y'all!!!! Come on and join in!
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=38173&p=318379#p318379
islandhill wrote:...
Horsestarlover02 wrote:...
Madonna wrote:...
Softball_Training wrote:...
reehan23dew wrote:...
Iris Rock Stables wrote:...
malella_leopard wrote:...
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:...
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:you can join if you'd like as you said you may join at a later date :)

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO QUOTE THIS TO ANNOUNCE ANYTHING ENDLESS THEY GET SPECIAL PERMISSION BY ME! I DON'T WANT EVERYONE ACCOUNT TO BLOW UP 50X A DAY!!!

This is now the official Pinger when I need to contact you all! Plz ping or quote me privetly on this form if you feel you have something important to share with everyone!
I'm subscribed to this topic! So you can also just post to get ahold of me!
Last edited by FantasyRanch3 on August 21st, 2022, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Username: ~besthorsebreeder~

Sides: ~BHB~ Selling, ~SHADOW~

Why you want to join: thought it would be fun, and I am starting up a new tb unit
What your project is: beautiful tbs with little to no markings, 60+ speed, fluffy manes if possible, low COI, and no varnish or greying.

So glad to finally join! I may do small units every now and again, but tbs are probably always going to be my main unit :D
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:Username: ~besthorsebreeder~

Why you want to join: thought it would be fun, and I am starting up a new tb unit
What your project is: beautiful tbs with little to no markings, 60+ speed, fluffy manes if possible, low COI, and no varnish or greying.

So glad to finally join! I may do small units every now and again, but tbs are probably always going to be my main unit :D
Welcome! And I'd love to see some of your fluffy main ones when you get some exciting ones!
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:Username: ~besthorsebreeder~

Welcome! And I'd love to see some of your fluffy main ones when you get some exciting ones!
Tysm! I’ll keep you updated on that :D
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Become a Patron!