The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Uncommon TBs club! Everyone welcome!!!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Uncommon TBs club! Everyone welcome!!!

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

So I'm getting kinda board just training so I thought I'd make a club for TB breeders. This isn't a competitive club as much as a fun club. You don't have the register a horse or do anything special with them. This club is for fun. I'm starting to breed "Flame TBs" and I want to start breeding fluffy mane TBs.

So if you breed TBs for color, size, face markings really anything, come and join us. Just fill out this form to become a member so I can ping you if I hold any color comps or have any announcements
Username -
Sides-
Why you want to join -
What your project is -
If I can ping you with announcements -

You can all share horses you breed that you're proud of.
Ask questions.
Share progress.
Chat with friends.
Just have fun!

Here are just a few rules.
Be kind
Don't scam people
Help others if you can

Have fun and chat away!

Username - Coda
Sides- Coda02
Why you want to join - I would like to meet people that breed TB's and learn what to look for in a good TB horse
What your project is - I have two projects going with TB's one is to produce good show lines TB's and produce uncommon or coats I think are pretty (just like my horses on here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=38158 )
If I can ping you with announcements - Yes you can
Username: ~besthorsebreeder~

Sides: ~BHB~ Selling, ~SHADOW~

Why you want to join: thought it would be fun, and I am starting up a new tb unit
What your project is: beautiful tbs with little to no markings, 60+ speed, fluffy manes if possible, low COI, and no varnish or greying.

So glad to finally join! I may do small units every now and again, but tbs are probably always going to be my main unit
Last edited by FantasyRanch3 on Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Re: Uncommon TBs club! Everyone welcome!!!

Post by islandhill »

Username -islandhill
Sides- Island_Hill
Why you want to join - I would love to meet people with similar goals and talk about my progress, etc.
What your project is -Currently I have been primarily focusing on training my leopard print TB's with a speed confo higher than 60. It's a long process but I am getting there XD
If I can ping you with announcements - yes, absolutely! Thank you for starting this!

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

islandhill wrote:Username -islandhill
Sides- Island_Hill
Why you want to join - I would love to meet people with similar goals and talk about my progress, etc.
What your project is -Currently I have been primarily focusing on training my leopard print TB's with a speed confo higher than 60. It's a long process but I am getting there XD
If I can ping you with announcements - yes, absolutely! Thank you for starting this!
Cool! Sounds like you'll have some nice horses in the future! And welcome! No one else joined yet but will see how it goes :D
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Horsestarlover02
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsestarlover02 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:So I'm getting kinda board just training so I thought I'd make a club for TB breeders. This isn't a competitive club as much as a fun club. You don't have the register a horse or do anything special with them. This club is for fun. I'm starting to breed "Flame TBs" and I want to start breeding fluffy mane TBs.

So if you breed TBs for color, size, face markings really anything, come and join us. Just fill out this form to become a member so I can ping you if I hold any color comps or have any announcements
Username -
Sides-
Why you want to join -
What your project is -

Ask questions.
Share progress.
Chat with friends.
Just have fun!

Be kind
Don't scam people
Help others if you can

Have fun and chat away!
Username -Horsestarlover02
Sides-Horsestarlover03,Horsestarloverno.1
Why you want to join -seems fun and want to help others
What your project is - pinto tbs/patchy tbs
If I can ping you with announcements - yep
Thanks you 
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Horsestarlover02 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:So I'm getting kinda board just training so I thought I'd make a club for TB breeders. This isn't a competitive club as much as a fun club. You don't have the register a horse or do anything special with them. This club is for fun. I'm starting to breed "Flame TBs" and I want to start breeding fluffy mane TBs.

Username -
Sides-
Why you want to join -
What your project is -

Ask questions.
Share progress.
Chat with friends.
Just have fun!

Be kind
Don't scam people
Help others if you can

Have fun and chat away!
Username -Horsestarlover02
Sides-Horsestarlover03,Horsestarloverno.1
Why you want to join -seems fun and want to help others
What your project is - pinto tbs/patchy tbs
If I can ping you with announcements - yep
Thanks you 
Welcome! Sounds like you have some pretty horses!
Madonna
Visit My Farm

Post by Madonna »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:Ping
Username - Madonna
Sides- Pieta, Maesta
Why you want to join - I think it can be fun and I want to share my path with others.
What your project is - I'm trying to breed 0% TB :)
If I can ping you with announcements - Of course ;)
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball_Training »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:...
Username - Softball_Training
Sides- Softball12345!, Softball1234
Why you want to join - Tbh, it may be because I'm a little bored rn :lol: Although in all seriousness, I do spend a lot of time working on TB's and am always willing/wanting to help people out whether thats with money, horses, etc. :)
What your project is - Continueing to work on my racers, I've gotten quite a few 1:58:00's so now trying to get to the 1:57 mark.
If I can ping you with announcements - Sure!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Madonna wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:Ping
Username - Madonna
Sides- Pieta, Maesta
Why you want to join - I think it can be fun and I want to share my path with others.
What your project is - I'm trying to breed 0% TB :)
If I can ping you with announcements - Of course ;)
0% TBs? Do you mean 0% CIO TBs? Anyway welcome!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Softball_Training wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:...
Username - Softball_Training
Sides- Softball12345!, Softball1234
Why you want to join - Tbh, it may be because I'm a little bored rn :lol: Although in all seriousness, I do spend a lot of time working on TB's and am always willing/wanting to help people out whether thats with money, horses, etc. :)
What your project is - Continueing to work on my racers, I've gotten quite a few 1:58:00's so now trying to get to the 1:57 mark.
If I can ping you with announcements - Sure!
Cool! Welcome! I figured this would be a fun idea for getting everyone some help if they need it and just being able to share our pride and joy horses!
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Ahhh I’m so angry I just left racing tbs to movement trakehners :lol:. If I was still breeding tbs I would love to join. I probably will get back to tbs (whenever I’m bored I just circle back to them :lol:) and then I’ll join. Let me know if you ever need any donations for anything!
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:41 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:41 am