The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Competitive Akhal Tekes

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Capybara31
Visit My Farm

Competitive Akhal Tekes

Post by Capybara31 »

Competitive Akhal Tekes

Welcome to the Competitive Akhal Teke Association! We are a group of breeders and owners of competitive Akhal Tekes. Anyone can join, as long as they own or breed Akhal Tekes for competition.

Here you can find Akhal Teke lines and breeders, interact with other Akhal Teke owners and breeders, enter events for only members, buy new Akhal Tekes and more!

Members

In order to become a member, you must own at least one competitive Akhal Teke (it doesn’t have to have any titles or anything, they just have to have entered at least one competition).

Application:
Username:
Pronouns (optional):
Breeder? Yes/no:
Why do you want to join?

Admins:
Players who have been chosen to be admins and are knowledgeable about the community. They are moderators in the Discord server.
Capybara31

Breeders:
Players who officially breed competitive Akhal Tekes. They have stated such in their member application.
Capybara31

Members:
Every player who isn’t an admin. They have filled out their application form and it has been accepted.

Important Links:

Threads to visit for important information or threads such as the official broodmare or stallion pages, and the Discord server.
ropeacowboy
Visit My Farm

Re: Competitive Akhal Tekes

Post by ropeacowboy »

I'm getting back into this breed. Sign me up!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:10 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:10 am