The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Gabbys Pets
Visit My Farm

Re: The Rare Breed Repopulation Community

Post by Gabbys Pets »

EclipticEnd wrote:Cinder has reached breeding age! He's up for offers. I hope he does well to help make some great Norths.

Quick edit: I'll probably pass him off to Gabby Woodlark since they're a leader and also have the Mare from earlier; they can do some breeding and hand out Norths as needed or else send them off to someone else to do some breeding.
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:-
So sorry I didn't see this sooner, pretty sure I didn't log on for a while (If I did it slipped my mind), so it would've been buried in my notifications :/ Let me know if you still want him transferred over here :D
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Re: Member/Leader Application

Post by K's Eventing »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Quote This For A Member/Leader Application
Username(s): K's Eventing
Why You Wish To Be An Evaluator: I want to contribute more to the Rare Breed Re-Population Community and its members. As of now I mainly just breed and post on my farm log, I would like to be a tad more interactive with members of the community. :lol:
Do You Need Financial Help For Buying Books:
No, I currently have up to the Dales book, but am working on getting the rest.
**Ps. For future reference for anyone looking to buy all of the eval books, the total cost is 2,211,696**
Edit: I have all of the books!
If 'Yes' To The Above, Please Ping A Treasurer/Leader:
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Woodstock wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:Updates from me:

I'm working on breeding some higher HGP Forest Horses again. My go-to public studs have been out of energy for a while and I'm thinking they might not get refreshed anytime soon, so I'm working with what I have. I'm hoping to get HGP up around 57k. Over 60k would be ideal, but that'd take a lot of time and effort as I'd probably crossbreed with some 71k Arabians and crossing always takes up time. At the moment all I have are a very old breeding pair that I'm hoping to get foals from (assuming the Mare doesn't pass).
Hi Ecliptic End,
although I am not officially apart of the Rare Breed Repopulation Community I have been keeping a special eye on it due to my past and present interests in various rare breeds.

My most recent project has actually been Dole Gudbrandsdal so as part of that working to improve HGP on the required breeds has been apart of my goals. As such I have some "higher" HGP forest horse stallions and colts that I would be willing to sell and part with. https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/174649 here is the link to the pasture with them. Please let me know if you would like me to put any of them up!

Thanks,
Woodstock.
That's very kind of you! I'd be very interested in this colt. I'd also be interested in any old broodmares or fillies should you end up with any that you don't want or no longer use, especially if their HGP is over 50k.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

EclipticEnd wrote: That's very kind of you! I'd be very interested in this colt. I'd also be interested in any old broodmares or fillies should you end up with any that you don't want or no longer use, especially if their HGP is over 50k.
I can for sure put him up for you! Offer whatever you feel is reasonable I truly do not need nor expect anything from him so feel free to offer whatever! I have two fillies that may be of interest to you one is at 48.5k and the other is at 52.2k. Let me know if you would like either and/or both up and I will be sure to do that.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Woodstock wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: That's very kind of you! I'd be very interested in this colt. I'd also be interested in any old broodmares or fillies should you end up with any that you don't want or no longer use, especially if their HGP is over 50k.
I can for sure put him up for you! Offer whatever you feel is reasonable I truly do not need nor expect anything from him so feel free to offer whatever! I have two fillies that may be of interest to you one is at 48.5k and the other is at 52.2k. Let me know if you would like either and/or both up and I will be sure to do that.
This lovely Seal Dun would be a lot of help. I'll offer 50k per if that sounds good?
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Woodstock wrote: This lovely Seal Dun would be a lot of help. I'll offer 50k per if that sounds good?
That is more than good! She is up as well and I wish you all the best with both of them in the future!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

UniqueFarms wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:I've put her up for offers. I can totally send a 5* your way once I have more, no worries.
Awesome! I will offer on it now. Just let me know when you have a 5* filly, that would be great.
I have a 5* colt if you're interested? Still working on that filly.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

EclipticEnd wrote:I have a 5* colt if you're interested? Still working on that filly.
That would be great!! Just let me know when that filly comes. Thanks so much :D
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Another update:

Working on more 5* NSH Evals and on better Forest Horses. Once I get a a good group of 58k+ HGP Forests I can start passing them out to whomever is interested.

I have another 5* Colt that I'm going to keep. To make room for him, I'm offering this mature 5* stud to whoever wants him for their North Swedish Horse breeding. Go ahead and just offer $1 on him; he's up for offers at the current moment and will only be transferred to another club member.

I'll edit this if anything else happens tonight.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Hello! I want to become an Evaluator! I guess I just want to support the RBRC some more.
Username(s): UniqueFarms, UniqueFarmsHolding, UniqueFarmsBoarding
Why You Wish To Be An Evaluator: To give some more to the public and help more people.
Do You Need Financial Help For Buying Books: Yes :?
If 'Yes' To The Above, Please Ping A Treasurer/Leader:
ElipticEnd wrote:Ping
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:07 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:07 am