The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: The Rare Breed Repopulation Community

Post by EclipticEnd »

Heartland2001 wrote:Can I reserve a filly and a colt
Certainly!
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

Does anyone have a thoroughbred mare/Filly available for reservation or use? I need to breed a Cleveland for a 'base horse' in my Austrian Warmblood project.
Thank you,
-KJ
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

K's Eventing wrote:Does anyone have a thoroughbred mare/Filly available for reservation or use? I need to breed a Cleveland for a 'base horse' in my Austrian Warmblood project.
Thank you,
-KJ
Funnily enough, I don't have a good Thoroughbred mare for that but I do have a Cleveland Bay colt that I can give you if you'd like. I have to breed more in the future anyway, I've just been keeping him for his looks and HGP; that was probably the first breed that I tried to tackle when I joined (besides Mongolian) because I thought that the example image in the breed wiki for Yorkshire Coach Horses looked really interesting and Clevelands make those.
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

EclipticEnd wrote:
K's Eventing wrote:Does anyone have a thoroughbred mare/Filly available for reservation or use? I need to breed a Cleveland for a 'base horse' in my Austrian Warmblood project.
Thank you,
-KJ
Funnily enough, I don't have a good Thoroughbred mare for that but I do have a Cleveland Bay colt that I can give you if you'd like. I have to breed more in the future anyway, I've just been keeping him for his looks and HGP; that was probably the first breed that I tried to tackle when I joined (besides Mongolian) because I thought that the example image in the breed wiki for Yorkshire Coach Horses looked really interesting and Clevelands make those.
What a coincidence! I do need to breed a thoroughbred mare to a Cleveland to get a cross, then breed the cross to a Cleveland for a Norfolk Trotter. If there is any way we could work to that please let me know. :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

K's Eventing wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Funnily enough, I don't have a good Thoroughbred mare for that but I do have a Cleveland Bay colt that I can give you if you'd like. I have to breed more in the future anyway, I've just been keeping him for his looks and HGP; that was probably the first breed that I tried to tackle when I joined (besides Mongolian) because I thought that the example image in the breed wiki for Yorkshire Coach Horses looked really interesting and Clevelands make those.
What a coincidence! I do need to breed a thoroughbred mare to a Cleveland to get a cross, then breed the cross to a Cleveland for a Norfolk Trotter.
Ah, gotcha. I've snatched this mare off the market for you, offer what you want. She's 5* for Norfolk Trotter and can mix well with my colt if you'd like to breed to him. I'll just have to age him up a few months.
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

EclipticEnd wrote:
K's Eventing wrote: What a coincidence! I do need to breed a thoroughbred mare to a Cleveland to get a cross, then breed the cross to a Cleveland for a Norfolk Trotter.
Ah, gotcha. I've snatched this mare off the market for you, offer what you want. She's 5* for Norfolk Trotter and can mix well with my colt if you'd like to breed to him. I'll just have to age him up a few months.
I would. If you need me to offer more, I can. Just anything under 100k. It is all I have currently.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

I have finally bred my first ever Gotland, from the line I started over a month ago!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3802443
Just wanted to share my progress with you guys since the current population is under 180 (177). I have also noticed that the population had decreased over 20 [horses] since I started the progress. You will see that number gradually grow, and I might be open to the near future for any of you guys to start breeding!
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

UniqueFarms wrote:
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

I have finally bred my first ever Gotland, from the line I started over a month ago!
Just wanted to share my progress with you guys since the current population is under 180 (177). I have also noticed that the population had decreased over 20 [horses] since I started the progress. You will see that number gradually grow, and I might be open to the near future for any of you guys to start breeding!
Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

K's Eventing wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote:
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable.
Thanks! He took a lot of effort to breed. I mean, a lot...
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

UniqueFarms wrote:
K's Eventing wrote: Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable.
Thanks! He took a lot of effort to breed. I mean, a lot...
You did an amazing job!! I am glad to see all of your hard work over the months has paid off. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:18 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:18 pm