The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: The Rare Breed Repopulation Community

Post by EclipticEnd »

UniqueFarms wrote:
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

I have finally bred my first ever Gotland, from the line I started over a month ago!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3802443
Just wanted to share my progress with you guys since the current population is under 180 (177). I have also noticed that the population had decreased over 20 [horses] since I started the progress. You will see that number gradually grow, and I might be open to the near future for any of you guys to start breeding!
Congratz! I bet that's a super satisfying achievement. Good luck with growing your herd!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

K's Eventing wrote:I would. If you need me to offer more, I can. Just anything under 100k. It is all I have currently.
All good! He's up for stud at a 1k fee. Good luck with your Trotters! If he runs out of energy give me a ping, I'll refresh him.
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

EclipticEnd wrote:
K's Eventing wrote:I would. If you need me to offer more, I can. Just anything under 100k. It is all I have currently.
All good! He's up for stud at a 1k fee. Good luck with your Trotters! If he runs out of energy give me a ping, I'll refresh him.
Thank you so much, I may need him in the future. I greatly appreciate the help!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

K's Eventing wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: All good! He's up for stud at a 1k fee. Good luck with your Trotters! If he runs out of energy give me a ping, I'll refresh him.
Thank you so much, I may need him in the future. I greatly appreciate the help!
No problem! He'll be up until I forget why he's up, which'll be a while. I have my stud skill maxed on that account so it shouldn't be a problem.
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

EclipticEnd wrote:
K's Eventing wrote: Thank you so much, I may need him in the future. I greatly appreciate the help!
No problem! He'll be up until I forget why he's up, which'll be a while. I have my stud skill maxed on that account so it shouldn't be a problem.
:lol: completely understand. Thank you!
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

Hello, community. I accidentally bred a Baladi, there are 3000 in game. If anyone is looking to breed a Hispano Arabian, Kathiawarie, or Polish Arabian, I have a horse required for it and you are welcome to have it. :lol:
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

EclipticEnd wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote:
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

I have finally bred my first ever Gotland, from the line I started over a month ago!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3802443
Just wanted to share my progress with you guys since the current population is under 180 (177). I have also noticed that the population had decreased over 20 [horses] since I started the progress. You will see that number gradually grow, and I might be open to the near future for any of you guys to start breeding!
Congratz! I bet that's a super satisfying achievement. Good luck with growing your herd!
Thanks! Very satisfying, actually. I am more than surprised how quick it went, knowing the population is around 170.
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Without further ado, I'm going to get to work on the new page. I'll b looking at the suggestions I got from you guys while I do so. I ask that no one types in the new topic until it's complete. If you have any suggestions while I work on it, let me know here. : )
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

The new form can be found here.

It's still a work in progress but I'll let you know when you can post. I want to make sure that everything looks good to everyone before I open it up.

I've edited some of the roles a bit. Please take a moment to check those out when you can and let me know if they sound good or if something needs changed. I did my best to keep to the original layout while still updating things.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Just a ISO post. Ignore if you wanna.

Looking for some PT for premium. I'm trying to pop out some horses to create the Noma Pony breed, so I need more days. If no one has any donations or anything, thats fine, just trying to find some PT. I will give the person a 60+ speed thoroughbred if they would like one :)

Thanks
- ♛ Iris Rock Stables
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:49 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:49 am