Community Forum

CLOSED

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

CLOSED

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Code: Select all

[center][color=#FFBF40][size=200][b]Welcome To The Rare Breed Repopulation Community[/b][/size][/color]

[img]https://i.ibb.co/BsK5jT9/Screenshot-20221004-000114-kindlephoto-234427446.png[/img]

[b][size=180][color=#FFBF40]About Us[/color][/size][/b]

Spartan Onyx has come together with many other members of the community with one goal in sight: Repopulating the rare breeds of HWO. If any breed has under 100 live horses, we will work together to breed it back into popularity.

Our motto is simple, yet inspiring.

[b]Teamwork is best.[/b]

We, all the members, will work together on this. This may include:

>> Sharing Studs

>> Donating Horse/Time/Money

>> Trading Horses

>> Selling Horses

[size=170][b][color=#FF0000]Rules[/color][/b][/size]
(All [url=https://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18330]HWO Rules[/url] Apply)

[color=#FF0000]1•| No Bullying or Harassing
This also includes begging. No "GIVE ME THE HORSE NOWWWWWWWWWWW" stuff here. 

2•| No Cheating 
Taking advantage of players' money, horses, etc. Also could mean using multiple accounts to trick players.

3•| No Hijacking
Don't ask players for horses, training, or money [u][i]unless[/i][/u] you are a registered member.

4•| No Scamming
I shouldn't have to say this. Do not offer something to another person for something in return only to not follow through.

5•| No Lying
This goes with the scamming and cheating rule. Don't. Can get you banned from HWO.

6•| No Inappropriate or Childish Behavior
Make sure your sent replies are formal and appropriate. 

[/color]
[size=170][b][color=#FFBF40]Goals[/color][/b][/size]

>> One Stud & Mare From Each Rare Breed

>> A Pasture's Worth of Trained & Comped Rare Breeds

>> Achieved Teamwork & Everyone Are Good Friends 

>> High-quality Rare-ish Breed (Around 100)

[size=170][b][color=#FFBF40]Brand[/color][/b][/size]

As an official breeding community, it would only be appropriate to have an official branding. Therefore, our branding (Listed below) should be applied to any rare breeds and/or the recipe horses bred.

[b]❖║R•B•R•C║❖[/b]

[code]❖║R•B•R•C║❖
If you remove this, you will be kicked from the group. If you find it unfair, ping Spartan Onyx with ideas, complaints, concerns, etc. Them and our leaders are open to such.

Tiers

Tiers are memberships of which you can apply to behold. Some tiers may need particular requirements, so keep an eye out.

Tier One: Breeder

Breeders breed specific rare breeds. If you are a breeder, expect to be pinged by one of our leaders asking you to start breeding a breed. They will list which breed and will await the finished product.

Requirements:

Not a requirement, but preferably experience in breeding hard-to-breed breeds.

Form:

[b]Username(s)[/b]:
[b]Do You Meet The Preferred Note[/b]:
[b]Why You Want To Join As A Breeder (Optional)[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

Tier Two: Specific Breeder

Specific Breeders, offered by UnpredictableDragon, are a type of Breeders that choose which breed they will attempt to breed. If you have a project that breeds recipe horses for a rare breed, but don't want to abandon the project, you can choose to breed the rare breeds that require the horses you breed in your project.

Requirements:

None

Form:

[b]Username(s)[/b]:
[b]Project Includes[/b]:
[b]Preferred Breed[/b]:
[b]Why You Want To Join As A Specific Breeder[/b]:
Tier Three: Extra Breeder

Extra Breeders breed recipe horses. They use breeds bred by Breeders and mix them together until you get either a 4* or 5* eval for the rare breed (Evaluators can be asked if needed). After breeding the recipe horses, Extra Breeders will then pass the horses to the Breeders who will breed the rare breed.

Requirements:

Not a requirement, but preferably an account with premium to transfer horses faster.

Form:

[b]Username(s)[/b]:
[b]Do You Meet The Preferred Note[/b]:
[b]Why You Want To Join As A Extra Breeder (Optional)[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

Tier Four: Challenged Breeder

Challenged Breeders breed SUPER rare breeds. Such as the Lativan Harness Horse. Horses with the population under 50. They are expected to be able to breed these breeds easily with help from Breeders and Extra Breeders.

Requirements:

Preferably experience in breeding difficult breeds

Form:

[b]Username(s)[/b]:
[b]Why You Think You Qualify (Optional)[/b]:
[b]Why You Want To Join As A Challenged Breeder (Optional)[/b]:
[b]Proof of Experience (Optional)[/b]:

Tier Five: Treasurer

Treasurers are able members that can help any member with money. Not Pony Tokens, just money. If a Breeder or an Extra Breeder needs help buying the Eval books required, the Treasurers will send over the money estimated to complete it. Do NOT take advantage of Treasurers. Money will only be donated if it is absolutely impossible to continue.

Requirements:

A decent amount of extra money

Patience

Form:

[b]Username(s)[/b]:
[b]Do You Meet The Requirements[/b]:
[b]Is There An Amount You Want to Donate Right Now[/b]:
[b]Why You Want To Join As A Treasurer (Optional)[/b]:

Tier Six: Collector

Collectors browse the market and the forums for rare breeds. With help from the Treasurers, they will attempt to buy the rare breeds. After buying the rare breeds, they will put them into a frozen account. They also collect the rare breeds bred by Breeders.

Requirements:

A frozen account with about four pastures' worth of space.

Time. Time and patience are required to browse the market and forums.

Form:

[b]Username(s)[/b]:
[b]Why You Want To Join As A Collector (Optional)[/b]:
[b]Proof of Open Space[/b]:

Tier Seven: Advisor

Advisors, offered by EclipticEnd, are experienced breeders. They know tips and tricks for breeding and/or other things related to rare breeds. Any type of Breeder can ping an Advisor with any questions they may have. Advisors can be Breeders, Leaders, Evaluators, and/or Treasurers.

Requirements:

Experience in officially breeding breeds (Not 'I bred a TB with a TB mom and a TB dad', but with recipe horses)

Form:

[b]Username(s)[/b]:
[b]Are You Willing To Help Any Member[/b]:
[b]Why Do You Wish To Be An Advisor[/b]:
[b]Do You Fit The Requirement[/b]:

Tier Eight: Evaluator

Evaluators, offered by EclipticEnd, help all of the types of breeders by buying all of the Evaluation books. Evaluators can seek help from the Treasurers if money is needed to buy the books. Alternatively, Evaluators can also be Leaders, Breeders, Advisors, and/or Treasurers.

Requirements:

All Evaluation Books (Money can be provided if needed)

Form:

[b]Username(s)[/b]:
[b]Why You Wish To Be An Evaluator[/b]:
[b]Do You Need Financial Help For Buying Books[/b]:
[b]If 'Yes' To The Above, Please Ping A Treasurer/Leader[/b]:

Tier Nine: Leaders

Leaders control it all. They approve or disapprove member applications, assign breeds to different types of breeders, and help with any questions, concerns, or complaints. They are also able to automatically become certain roles, as long as they fit the requirements.

Requirements:

Highly Trusted

Considered A Senior Player (1+ Years)

Preferably Premium

Form:

[b]Username(s)[/b]:
[b]Why Do You Want To Be A Leader[/b]:
[b]Are You On Often[/b]:
Finances:

Donated by our Treasurers, we currently have

6 Million, 470 Thousand

In available funds for members. Funds can be claimed for buying, breeding, or just all-out help with bankruptcy. No form is needed. All you need to say is "I need x amount of money", and a Treasurer will give you that amount. No, you cannot claim 1 or 2 million. Only 100k is going out to a member at a time. If more is needed, an additional 50k will be added.

Members:

Spartan Onyx / Thoroughbredfan2552 / ♕︎ ✰?

Gabby_Woodlark / Gabby Woodlark + GabbysPets + Gabbys Pets/ ♕︎ ᯽ • ✰ ♕ ♘ $

Heartland2001 / Heartlandfreeze / ♕︎ ᯽

EclipticEnd / FrozenKey / ♔ ✪ ꕥ • $ ✰

UnpredictableDragon / Dragon2 / ꕥ ♘ •

Iris Rock Stables / Iris Rock 2 + Royal Dressage / • ✪ ♘

longhi.pouncer / ꕥ

Coda / Coda02 / ꕥ

Opalhorse22 / Opal_horse69 + Frozen Opal / ✰ $

horsegirl008 / horsegirl008~2 + horsegirl008_freezer / ꕥ ✰

Hannah771 / ✰

K's Eventing / ꕥ ✪

brightspace16 / ꕥ

UniqueFarms / UniqueFarmsHolding + UniqueFarmsBoarding / ✰ ✪ ꕥ ᯽

Username / Side Account / Type of Membership (♕︎ Leader, ♔︎ Advisor, $ Treasurer,
✪ Evaluator, ♘ Collector ᯽ Challenged Breeder, ꕥ Specific Breeder, • Extra Breeder,
✰ Breeder)[/center]

Don't be afraid to ping any leaders with questions, suggestions, concerns or more, we don't bite :>[/code]

Closed officially. Check out viewtopic.php?f=19&t=41543 instead :3
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on March 12th, 2023, 11:32 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Breeds for Breeders To Work On

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

North Swedish Horse

This is what all Breeders should try to work on.

***Will be updated once we get a pair of the breed, so keep checking this post***
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on November 10th, 2022, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Member/Leader Application

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Quote This For A Member/Leader Application
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: Member/Leader Application

Post by Heartland2001 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Quote This For A Member/Leader Application
Username(s) heartland2001 heartlandfreeze
Do You Meet The Requirement: yes
Why You Want To Join As A Challenged Breeder (Optional): I have always kinda had a passion for repopulateing breed with less than 100 horses so I think I would excel in this position
Proof of Experience (Optional): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3681204 only 55 active horses

Username(s): heartland2001 heartlandfreeze
Do You Meet The Requirements: yes
Why Do You Want To Be A Leader: because I think this is a great idea and would love to be more involved in the community
Are You On Often: yes
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Username(s): EclipticEnd // FrozenKey

Project Includes: I have a Breed All Breeds one going already
Preferred Breed: None in particular though I've been doing Pony-Types lately. I suppose Mongolians and Tarpans? But I don't have Mongolians going quite yet.
Why You Want To Join As A Specific Breeder: I'm not going to be keeping the rarer breeds that I make past their last use in breed making, and rather than selling to someone and having the horses be rehomed again, I'd rather make sure that they end up with people who want them.

Do You Meet The Preferred Note: I'm not currently premium.
Why You Want To Join As A Extra Breeder (Optional): I have experience making recipe horses already and I'm sure I have some that I can pass over already.
Other: I do have experience with specialty breeding to make recipe horses fit evals, such as making Heavy Arabians. I have a line of Tarpans going that I'm making fit the Mongolian eval right now.

Are You Willing To Help Any Member: Yes
Why Do You Wish To Be An Advisor: I have experience in breeding other breeds from scratch.
Do You Fit The Requirement: Indeed
Why You Want To Join (Optional): This is a good project that I support.

At the moment my internet's not the best so I might not be able to really get into this and get breeding again until that's fixed, but I can still transfer horses around and such and help out with what I've already got.

Edit:
Username(s): FrozenKey (in particular) // EclipticEnd
Why You Wish To Be An Evaluator: I have all of the books in my freeze account and I don't mind taking the time to evaluate horses if it's needed.
Do You Need Financial Help For Buying Books: Nope
If 'Yes' To The Above, Please Ping A Treasurer/Leader: N/A
Last edited by EclipticEnd on October 6th, 2022, 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UnpredictableDragon
Visit My Farm

Post by UnpredictableDragon »

Username(s): UnpredictableDragon (Main), Dragon2 (Freezer/Sales)
Project Includes: Breeding, training, champing etc. of the breeds listed below
Preferred Breed: Irish Draught, Newfoundland Pony, Poney Francais de Selle, Irish Sport Horse
Why You Want To Join As A Specific Breeder: I love challenging myself with new breeds, however my current project is very time consuming and I fear that if I start another big project, I will lose sight of my current one. So therefore, as you know, I would only like to breed horses that can be bred from connemaras. I would like to add that I am not too experienced with creating new breeds so don't mind me asking some questions. BlackOak2 and I have been messaging so I am becoming more knowledgeable.

Username(s): UnpredictableDragon (Main), Dragon2 (freezer)
Do You Meet The Requirements: Yes, I have many pastures in my side account to hold horses. I actually have a collection of Akhal-Tekes if anyone needs them. I also am used to browsing the market as a part of my current project, as well as Horze's market clearing project.
Why You Want To Join As A Collector (Optional): I honestly love interacting with the market, and I figure as I can only help breed a few horses, I might as well chip in some other way.
Proof of Open Space: I am constantly working on horse ownership skills on my freeze account here, and I can also buy more space if needed.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: The Rare Breed Repopulation Community

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

UnpredictableDragon wrote:Collector + Specific Breeder Application
EclipticEnd wrote:Specific and Extra Breeder + Advisor + Evaluator Application
Heartland2001 wrote: Challenged Breeder
All of the member types listed in your pings are the one that have been evaluated and accepted.

Heartland2001, I cannot accept your Leader application until Spartan Onyx confirms the idea of multiple Leaders.

:D
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
UnpredictableDragon wrote:Collector + Specific Breeder Application
EclipticEnd wrote:Specific and Extra Breeder + Advisor + Evaluator Application
Heartland2001 wrote: Challenged Breeder
All of the member types listed in your pings are the one that have been evaluated and accepted.

Heartland2001, I cannot accept your Leader application until Spartan Onyx confirms the idea of multiple Leaders.

:D
ok just let me know when he/she answers :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Heartland2001 wrote: ok just let me know when he/she answers :D
Will do (:
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: ok just let me know when he/she answers :D
Will do (:
You can start working on the breed linked above the post you quoted :D
Become a Patron!